Fifth Hokage

Naruko pov

"Phew, finaly......" I said. "You become now Kage's favorite." Gaara said as he drank the tea. "I had enough with the clan's......" I said. "Well, the problem is with new Hokage." Gaara said as he stirred his finger around the edge of his cup of tea. "Well, it's village matter." I said. "Can agree. But you are from leaf." Gaara said. "But still, here people treated me badly because of my look....." I said. "I understand. But here is canditate of new Hokage." Gaara said as he showed me paper. I soon saw it. "I think I know who can be new Hokage." I said. "Really?! And who?" Gaara ask shockedly.

"This is to much Naruko! I can't accept it!" Tsunade shouted. "No no, accept it. You done enough, beside, it's my thanks for treating me like a human being." I said. "Thank you!" Tsunade said as she hugged me. "You're welcome...." I said.

Suna

Kazekage office

Gaara pov

"Let us celebrat?" Raikage said. "I guess." I said as I sat down. "But I want to make an toast." Tsuchikage said. "Toast, for Kaguya Otsutsuki. For letting us to know look of Otsutsuki, the same with to write the information about your clan. And knowing new information than what we knew before." Tsuchikage said. "Toast!" One by one were saying toast as we took up the wine, tea or juice. "Say, why you were hiding you look from people for these mny years?" Hokage ask. "We were afraid of how will be your reaction aboutour look. Then I took the currege on child, and here's the result." Kaguya said. "Really? It was an genius way to do. Because now we know what kind consequence will be if we will do like Minato Namikaze." Raikage said. "I guess so." Naruko said. "By the way, someone wanted to meet you. He is waiting outside of the door." Kaguya said. "Ok, we can talk later." Naruko said as she laid her drink on table.

Naruko pov

I closed the door when I left the office, I looked to side. And saw four men, with horns. "Who are you?" I ask. "Sorry when we meet for the first time. I was afraid when you saw my look." Man with long ponytail said. "You are the man from that time." I said. "Yea, Momoshiki Otsutsuki I am." He said. "Isshiki Otsutsuki, nice to meet you." "Urashiki Otsutsuki. And this big guy is our Kisnhiki Otsutsuki." Urashiki said. "I could present myself, but ok." Kisnhiki said.

It's been five years, every one month come Otsutsuki, plus me, coming to every academy every village. And once in a year we have an festival for Otsutsuki. And my grandmother nearly killed Gaara, because I'm marrying him. And Ame orpahan was happy for me. Yahiko cried so much.

And right now, it's mine and Gaara's wedding. And I'm woried sick. "You ok love?" Gaara ask. "Yea, just nevous." I said. "It's ok. I will be with you whenever you are in hard time like in the past." Gaara said as heheld my hand. "And till the death." Gaara said. "Let's go then?" Gaara ask as door opened. "Yea I guess." I said as we walked.

Here beings our mariage life. With our new happiness.