Sasuke's advice

Gaara pov

"Where is Nauko?" I ask my siblings. "She went to walk arounde that's it's." Kankuro said as he continue doing something on his puppet. "Alright, I'll go now...." I said.

'It's been a long time now, and I began to fell strange felling whenever I'm with Naruko.' I thought. "Hey...." Sasuke said. "Hi.." I said. "What's wrong? On your face I can read something bother..." Sasuke said. "Strange feelings whenever I'm with a girl...." I said. "Ah, I see. Then ask her out." Sasuke said. "What are you talking? Why I need to ask her out?" I ask. "You really don't know? That feeling you have is called 'love'. So in love with girl you talked." Sasuke said.

"Alright..." I said. "Ask her out t-" "I know she isn't intrested in me. So I'll not do that...." I said and left.

Sasuke pov

'What an prolomatic kid he is....' I thought as I felt sweat drop on my face. "Hey Sasuke!" Heard Shisui voice. "Sasuke!" No! Not him! I jumped high before Obito caught me! "Why Sasuke? Will you not hug me..." "I'm afraid of you since I was a kid!" I shouted at him. "Did he? Is it because of scar on his face?" Heard an voice that I thought will never hear. "Naruko?" I called.

"It's been long time, Sasuke..." Naruko said. Then my eyes got caught on her waist. "You are part of Suna?" I ask. "Yea, and I'm not a sand genin. I got caled by everyone 'Sand explore'." Naruko said. "Is that so? Alright." I said. "What you and Gaara talked about?" Naruko ask. "Don't be too long. Mom will be happy to see you Naruko." Ni-san said. "Same with entire Uchiha, and Hyuga!" Shisui said as they left. "I just answered him that he has feeling 'love' to an girl he knows." I said.

"O-oh..... is that so? I'm happy for him!" Naruko said, but can hear sadness on he voice. "You are too in love with him? I'll not say to him." I said. "Well, yea..." Naruko said as she blushed. "Alright. Will see the final chunin exam?" I ask.

Gaara pov

"Alright. Will see the final chunin exam?" Sasuke ask. I was shock to hear that Naruko loves me. But I don't know ho I'll say my fellings to her. "Of course! I want to see you, and Gaara will come to the final exam too, right?" Naruko ask. "Yea, that's right. Let's go to see entire Uchiha clan?" Sasuke ask. "Of course! And Hyuga too!" Naruko said and they left.

'Maybe I'll to confess her?'