Otsutsuki

Naruko pov

2 years been now, and Rasa died from illnes what no one know. Gaara became the youngest Kage of history, at age of 15. But he continue has time with me. And right now he is in Kage summit, with Kankuro and Temari who is bodyguard to Kazekage. Now, I'm bored. I thosend of time has walked around the village now. 'I will do now the last time.....' I thought.

'Intresting, is there new Hokage in leaf?' I thought as I walked around. As I were in deep thoughts, I bumped at someone. "Oh, sorry..." I said. "It's alright. Here, let me help you." An man with long ponytail said, and he looked like me. "Thank you." I said. "Your welcome. I'm surprise to see someone from my clan." Man said. "What? Can you explain?" I ask. "Oh, nothing. Sorry, I'll leave." Man said and left fastly. 'Is that even possible?' I thought.

"Huh? A man who looked exatly like you?" Gaara ask. I just nodded. "Hm? Maybe we try to see him again?" Gaara ask. "I don't know..." I said. "We don't know if we try, about the summit..." Gaara said. "Hm? What is it?" I ask. "It's about Minato, and Otsutsuki too. Minato said that we'll stop learn about the clan that we never saw." Gaara said as he sat beside me. "Huh?! What is that meaning?! We can't do that!" I said with shock. "I said that too, and Mizukage too. Same with Tsuchikage and Raikage." Gaara said. "You know..." I began to say. "Hm?" "I was thinking about to leave a mission for a moment." I said. "Huh?! You have an mission?! I didn't sended you a mission!" Gaara said. "No-no-no-no! Did you forgot that I'm sand shinobi explore. And I want to find Otutsuki, so I want to go to land of ancestors. There is someone from Otsutsuki members. And Kaguya Otsutsuki were there." I explained. " *Sigh* Fine. But can you go to land of ancestors tomorrow?" Gaara ask. And I happily nodded. "I want to help you. I will show Minato that Otsutsuki exist!" I said. And Gaara chuckled. "I want so bad to go with you. But I have Kazekage work." Gaara said. "It's alright." I said and pressed my forehead to Gaara's. "Thanks for understanding."