Getting back like old good times

Gaara pov

I were walking around the village and could feel villager looking at me. Well, I have plans to do.

"Naruko? You here?" I said as I knocked the door. As th door opened, pale skined girl came out from door. "Oh Gaara, come in." She said and I came in. "So, how you've been?" She ask. "Good." I said. "I'm glad. I asked you if yo-" "I didn't changed my mind. I want to see Otsutsuki people" I said. "I'm glad." Naruko said with a smile. "Not ong time ago, came new book about new information about Otsutsuki clan." I said. "Really!?"Naruko ask with shock. I just nodded. "We can go to library if you want." I said and Naruko nodded.

"Strange.." Naruko said. "Hm? What is it?" I ask as I came Naruko. "In this book isn't saying about Indra and Asura..." Naruko said. "Hm, strange. They both are from Otsutsuki clan even they made Uzumaki, Senju and Uchiha clan." I said. "Is something wrong?" An worker ask. "The book,  rode many book about Otsutsuki and there isn't wroten about Indra and Asura Otsutsuki." Naruko said as she gave to worker. "Oh my, there isn't any information about these two. Hm? This book is new, and author didn't left, so I can say to him." Worker said and left. "I can find another one." I said. "Thank you." Naruko said and I went to search after new book.

"Author just forgot to write about them." Naruko said. "Now , he need to write the book again." I said. "Yea, thats true." Nauko said. "Naruko, when you talked with Saske Uchiha" I said. "Hm? What?" Naruko ask. "About me you talked." I said, and Naruko blushed. "Y-you w-were l-l-listening?!" Naruko ask. "Sorry, I didn't meant to overhear." I said. "But I will understand if you want to wait relationship." I said and Naruko hugged me. "We can today." Naruko said, I smiled and kissed Naruko forehead.