Minato decision

Naruko pov

As I woke, I saw that I'm in Sasuke room. 'Yea, I got permision to be in Uhiha place.....' I thought as I rubbed my eyes. "Good morning Naruko." Sasuke said. "Good moring." I said.

Academy

"Look there is Sasuke-kun!" Some girls shouted as they saw Sasuke while I sat under the tree and readed book about Otsutsuki. "Let me be alone!" Sasuke shouted at them. 'Feel bad for him....' I thought. "What an drag. Naru, what do you think Otsutsuki could look's like?" Shikamaru ask.

"Who knows, but they has powerfull jutsu that I need to admire." I said. "I can agree about this." Choji said as he ate his chips. "But mother of chakra, Kaguya Otsutsuki, can maybe most strongest. If she made chakra and jutsu." Ino said as she came to me. "Can agree." I said as I changed another page of the book.

"The lesson being now!" Heard Iruka-sensei callng us.

After academy

"Finaly..." I mumbled. "Naruko, can you stay here a little bit and everyone can leave." Iruka-sensei said. After everyone left, Iruka-sensei came to me. "How can I say....." Iruka-sensei began to talk. "You are one of the wonderfull student I know, but....... let's go to Hokage office. But here." Iruka-sensei said as he gave me a little bag.

Hokage office

"Oh, Iruka and..." Hokage-sama stoped as he saw me. "Well, I have to ssay." Hokage-sama said. "Your banish." Hokage-sama said shortly and that made my eyes widen.

Sassuke pov

'Wha!? I need to say others about it!' I thought as I ran to leave Hokage office. I didn't wanted to follow Naruko and Iruka-sensei, but Danzo-sama said to me that I should follow them. So he wanted me to show that Naruko get banish and say to entire Uchiha for they need to know.

Naruko pov

"Your dissmised, you can leave right now from this village." Hokage-sama said. I walked straight to the door and left the office. 'Why, why....' I asked and asked the same word and felt tears on my face.

I wipped my tears and walked to leave the village.

Konoha gate

"Thats absurd! You are not even genin to leave the village! But he making you to leave!" Kotetsu shouted. "This is Hokage order, so I can't do anything.." I said. "That's true.... we'll openthe gate right now..." Izumo said as the opened gate and I walked throught the gates. "I will miss you Sannins, Uchiha clan and Hyuga....." I mumbled as I continue walking.