Uchiha and Hyuga

Mikoto pov

"Six years been now.." Hiashi-san said. "Can agree. Minato did the worst decision." Fugaku said. "Ever since the triplets borned, I coldn't talk with Kushina because she just abandoned Naruko because of her look. But what happen 6 years ago, it's worst." I said. "I being honest forgot that you and Kushina-sama were friends, because you didn't talked each other now many years." Hiashi-san said. "Me too." Fugaku said. "I couldb't bring myself after she abandoned, and more with banish." I said. "I understand." Hiashi-san said. "Hey!" Heard someone shouting. "Obito..." All of us said. As we stood up and looked from the door. Everyone from Uchiha were happy to see Obito. "Hey Obito!" My husband called. "Ah, Fagaku-sa-" "Sorry Obito!" Shisui jumped on Obito's back. "Shisui..." I mumbled. "Sorry Obito, we have the greatest news for everyone." Itachi said as he ran.

"What is the greatest news?" Some of Uchiha ask. "Someone!" Shisui said. "And who?" Hiashi-san ask. "Wow, you really went to see him?" Sasuke said. All Uchiha ran and were crying? "What is gong on?" Obito ask. "That girl, remember?" Itachi ask. "Ah, Naruk her name." Obito said and our eyes widen. "We missed you so much!" Some of Uchiha shouted while hugging Naruko. "Hey! Your soon will kill her!" Sasuke said. "It's been six years, Sasuke..." Someone said. "Let her go now." Fugaku said with deadly voice.

Naruko pov

"Thank you Fugaku-san.." I said as Uchiha members leted me go. "Your welcome. Hm? Sunagakure symbol?" Fugaku-san ask. "Um, yea. But I'm not genin." I said. "Huh?"

"So your 'sand explore'? And you'll search after Otsutsuki people?" Hiashi-san ask. "Yea, how is Hinata and Neji?" I ask. "After you left, they took training serious. And ssaid to me that they will train hard without a break and want to see you again." Hiashi-san said. "Is that so?" I said. "Yea, that's rigt. I think they'll be happy to see you." Hiashi-san said. "You can go to see them now, Naruko. Because soon entire Uchiha will kill you with hugs." Fugaku-san said. "A-aright.... I have that feeling too..." I said.