Meet, final and back

Naruko pov

Hyuga place

"Hinata, Neji, Hanabi." Hiashi-san called his nephew and his two daghters. "Father? What is it? Ah! Naru-nesan!" Hanabi ran to me and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much!" Hanabi said. "I missed you too, Hanabi." I said as I patted her brown hair. "What is it Hiashi-sama?" Neji ask as he walked to Hiashi-san. As he saw me, his eyes widen. "Hi Neji." I said and Neji ran to me and hugging me. Same with Hinata-chan.

"The whole Hyuga nearly killed like Uchiha.." I mumbled. "You are popular in every clan." Neji said. "And your not sand genin, right?" Hinata-chan said. I nodded. "That's right." I said. "If you were sand genin, you were in exam for a long time ago." Neji said. "Well, I can go with you Naruko to Shikamaru Ino and Choji." Neji said. "Thank you Neji." I said as I walked with him.

Gaara pov

"Sasuke Uchiha." I called. "Oh, Gaara." Sasuke said. "I would ask you if you could help me." I said. "With what?" He ask. I looked to side. "With Naruko, you know her better." I said. "Ahh. So you love Naruko? I can, but stop being that cold." Sasuke said. "People will not be comfortamble if you'll be that cold towards other." Sasuke said. "And if something were in past, you need to let it go." Sasuke said. "Why? If everyone hate's me?" I ask. "Naruko were with you all the time, right?" Sasuke ask. I just nodded. "So that's what I meant. Let the past go now, if there is an person who is with you in difficult time." Sasuke said and something cracked.

After final exam

Rasa pov

"It was pleasure you came Kazekage-sama. Maybe after two years we meet." Hokage-sama said. "Yea." I said shortly. As walked down, I walked right to Gaara who strangely didn't killed that Uchiha kid. "Gaara." I calle him coldly. "What is it?" Gaara ask. "About that you won without to kill." I said. "It's nothing." Gaara said and walked away. 'Not surprised....' I thought.

Naruko pov

"One, two THRE!" I and Kotetsu said, and I won again. "Argh! How can I loose to an kid?!" Kotetsu shouted. We were playing rock scissors paper, and I won 18653, now 18654, while Kotetsu won 1.

"An kid can be smarter than an adult." Izumo said. "What is going on?" Kankuro ask. "Game, Naruko won 18654." Izumo said. "This is unfair!" Kotetsu shouted. "Let us go." Kazekage-sama said. "Next time  need rematch!" Kotetsu shouted. "Hey let me try, I'm sure I'll win." Kankuro said. "One, two THREE!" I and Kankuro said, and again. "How?!" Kankuro shouted. "18655." I said. "Hey hey, calm down Kankuro." Temari patted Kankuro back. "Wait!" Heard my friends voices. "Good thing we didn't came late...." Neji said while painting. "Hey guys...." I said. "What's wrong with puppet and Kotetsu?" Shikamaru ask. "Um, rock scissor paper...." I said. "I remember you won over entire Uchiha adults, even my father." Sasuke said and everyone looked at me with shock. "How much this time?" Hinata-chan ask. "18655 now. 1 with Kankuro and 18654 with Kotetsu." I said, and everyone just became white. " *Clear the throast* Maybe I can try. I'm on Kage status." Kazekage-sama said as he walked to.

"Kazekage-sama, it's impossible." Ino warned. "One, two three." I said, again I won. "How?!" Rasa shouted. "Sometimes happen." Izumo said. "Alright, we need to go. See you in jounin exam." Temari said and we walked away. "Write to us letters!" Neji shouted. "And try to visit us sometime!" Choji shouted as I just waved my hand.

Suna

"Ah! Back!" I said as I jumped to bed. As I were laying on bed, I saw an letter. "Hm? Who is from?" I said to myself.

'Hey Naruko.

We came here to visit you, but you weren't here. But we gave you something sweet. Next time we'll come back, say where you are.

Ps. Yahiko nearly destroyed your house because you weren't here. So your favorite vase is broken. Don't worry we'll buy a new one.'

'What?!' I thought. Maybe next tim we see each other. Wait... What did Yahiko do?!