Soccer

Violet's P.O.V

I smiled as I sat in Bio next to Blaze and Zane well we listened to the teacher explain the lab we were doing today.

"Now that you all have your assignments you can begin" The teacher said as everyone got to work.

I immediately began walking to the front to grab the materials we needed from there well the boys set up the lab equipment at our station.

Over the month we've been back at school, we've sorted out a system which works for us to work efficiently and quickly. I had also managed to get Zane to open up to Blaze and be slightly more sociable with the werewolf.

We talked as we put on our googles for the lab before beginning the experiment.

(Time skip)

I smiled as I watched the soccer try outs next to Katelyn well we cheered on her younger brother Kacey.

"He's doing really well" I commented, as I took off my jacket and tied it around my waist.

"I know" Katelyn exclaimed, smiling "I'm so proud of my little bro"

"I'm so sorry I'm late" We heard, turning to see Aphmau run over to us "How's Kacey"

"He's been doing great" Katelyn explained, grinning.

"This is the last trial for him" I told her, leaning against the wall as we looked at where Kacey had to get the ball past the goalie.

"You can do it Kacey" Aphmau cheered, smiling.

"Aph, your here" Kacey exclaimed, smiling as he looked at the three of us.

"Come on Kacey" Laurence, urged him on, well giving a smile.

"You can do it" Aphmau exclaimed, once again smiling. We saw Kacey nod before turning to the ball and taking a deep breath before kicking it.

"He did it" Katelyn exclaimed, squealing slightly as we saw Kacey make it into the goal.

"We knew you could do it" I exclaimed, smiling.

We continued to watch smiling as Laurence went to talk to Kacey before continuing the try outs.

"Aph, thanks so much for that training before" Katelyn said, looking at the raven haired girl "It's really giving Kacey a confidence boost"

"I'm just glad I could help" Aphmau said, nodding.

"Ha! That'll show Garroth" Katelyn exclaimed, turing to where the blond male in question was sitting in the bleachers.

"Take that" Katelyn yell, smirking to which the blond retaliated by stick his tongue out at her, as she did the same.

"Excuse me" We heard, turning to where Ein had approached us.

"Hey Ein" Aphmau said, smiling as I did as well although it being strained.

"Can I talk to you Alpha" He asked, looking at her.

"Just, call me Aphmau Ein" Aphmau told him, chuckling.

"If it is anything to do with the werewolves then you say it to the both of us" I told him, standing behind Aphmau as Katelyn looked at us curiously.

"First off it's not" Ein said "And second, why would I talk to a meif'wa about werewolf matters" He sound slightly hostile as he glared at me.

"First off I'm a hybrid" I told him sternly "And second, Mr. Gavin had asked me to help out Aphmau with her Alpha duties until a new Alpha male is chosen on account of the previous Alpha male being my big brother"

"Gah, previous alpha male, your brother" He exclaimed, well his eyes widened.

"Yeah" Aphmau said, nodding.

"That explains why the werewolves acknowledge her as a pack member" Ein mumbled, tho I don't think the others heard it.

"Anyways Aphmau can we talk" He continued.

"Oh sure" Aphmau exclaimed, as he lead her behind the bleachers to talk.

"Something doesn't feel right" I said to myself, momentarily forgetting about Katelyn stood next to me.

"What doesn't feel right" She asked, looking at me curiously.

"Huh" I exclaimed, surprised "O-Oh it's nothing, really"

"If you say so" Katelyn shrugged before turning back to watching the tryouts.

'Something isn't right' I thought, leaning against the bleachers 'But maybe I'm just being paranoid, although... I get the same uneasiness around him, as I did around... that crazy lady'

I let out a quiet groan as I pushed down memories I had tried so hard to keep at bay. Well my old skills may help me some, I'm not sure about my old memories.

(That's all for this chapter, I only own Violet and the other hybrids, all other characters belong to the Youtuber Aphmau, as does the original story line, feel free to give constructive criticism on how I can improve my writing)