The Cafeteria Incident

Violet's P.O.V

"Did you see what happened to the cafeteria" Aphmau asked as we walked down the hallway next to each other.

"Ofcourse I did" I replied, balancing the two coffees, tea, and hot chocolate that I was holding in one hand "It's kinda hard to not notice"

"Do you think it was them" Aphmau asked, looking at me.

"I don't think so" I said, shaking my head while adjusting my grip on my skateboard "I mean yes they spray paint things but they never go this far. Not to mention it's basically Jackson's plan from last year"

"That is true" Aphmau said "But he can't be back, right"

"No" I said, shaking my head "I would know because he would be in Hybrid Studies"

"So it must have been someone copying his plan" Aphmau said, sighing.

"Speaking of that, have you seen either of them" I asked, turning to her.

"Nope" She shoke her head "They didn't meet us at our meet up spot"

"Their probably hiding from the teacher's" I reasoned "It is their logo that's currently spray painted around the entire cafeteria"

"Where could they be through" She asked. We passed an out of order bathroom, before I paused.

"Wait a moment" I said, backing up a bit with Aphmau following me.

"It's just an out of order bathroom" My friend said, looking at me confused.

"I passed this bathroom not five minutes before meeting up with you" I explained "It wasn't out of order"

"Do you think thag they could be..." She asked, dragging it out.

"Only one way to find out" I said, checking to make sure that no one was paying us any mind.

She held the door to the bathroom open for me as we both entered to see it empty.

"Well this was a waist" Aphmau said, looking around the bathroom.

"I'm not so sure" I said, catching the mixed scents of Coffee and Midnight mist "Check the middle stall"

"Alright" Aphmau shrugged as we walked towards the stalls. As she opened the stall door, we were met with the sight of both Zenix and Sasha balancing on the toilet while looking at the door nervously.

"Violet! Aphmau!" They both exclaimed as they saw us.

"You know this is not something I ever thought I'd see" I told them as they both climbed off the toilet.

"Understandable" Sasha said, laughing ever so slightly.

"So I assume your hiding because of what happened in the cafeteria" I said, while setting the drinks on the sink counter.

"Yeah" Zenix said, sighing "We honestly don't know who did it"

"Neither do we" Aphmau said, sighing "But I promise we will do all we can to clear your names"

"Thanks, that's appreciated" Sasha said, smiling as she grabbed one of the coffees.

"Not a problem" I grabbed my tea, while speaking and Aphmau got her own hot chocolate.

"And thanks for the coffee as well, Violet" Zenix said, taking a huge gulp of his own coffee.

"Ofcourse" I said, smiling.