Unexpected Visitors

Violet's P.O.V

I let out a sigh as I sat next to Aphmau as we took a break from setting up the obstacle course.

"Hey Aph, Violet" We heard, turning to see Kacey approach us.

"Morning Kacey" Aphmau greeted the blue haired male, smiling.

"Hey" I said, giving him a small wave.

"Morning" he said, smiling "What are you doing out here so early"

"We're setting up for the Werewolf Games going on" Aphmau said as we both stood up "It's... really important" I placed wrapped my arm around her as she looked down slightly.

"Ah, I see" Kacey said, looking at were Dottie and Rylan were still working "Looks like it's going to be intense"

"Yeah... it is" I said, sighing.

"Especially with that chainsaw their putting up" Kacey said, causing up to look at what the two pups were doing.

"Dottie, Rylan" Aphmau exclaimed slightly, looking at them before turning to Kacey "Ignore that"

"Uhh speaking of ignoring" Kacey said, slightly awkwardly "I'm sorry to bring this up and if it seems rude then... I'm sorry about that too"

"Huh" Aphmau asked, raising an eyebrow "Katelyn was talking about you the other day and how you've been feeling down lately, so... I've been trying to call you to see if you wanted to hang out sometime. B-But you haven't been answering your phone, so I was wondering if I did something wrong" His face was slightly red as he spoke, looking down.

"If you did..." Aphmau mumbled before realizing "Oh Kacey..." She shook her head "No, no you haven't done anything wrong, it's just..." She let out a sigh "My phone was stolen from me"

"St-Stolen from you" Kacey asked, stuttering ever so slightly.

"Yeah, two werewolves took it" She explained, with a sigh "But... I honestly think Ein has it"

"Ein..." Kacey let out a hum "Oh, he's the alpha"

"He's just a werewolf" Aphmau told him, with a slight growl "I'm not real fond of him"

"He's been a real a**hole" I growled, pulling Aphmau closer to me.

"Are you alright" Kacey asked, looking at Aphmau, who had a stone cold expression on her face.

"I'm fine" Aphmau told him sighing "I'm just... frustrated" She shook her head to clear her thoughts "Anyways, we can totally hang out sometime, maybe next week"

"Sure" Kacey exclaimed, smiling "I'll catch you around, and we'll talk about details and stuff. Okay"

"Ofcourse" Aphmau nodded "And thanks for understanding Kacey"

"Hey, I'm going to grab some water" I told her.

"Alright" She said, nodding "Can you grab me and the pups some aswell"

"Ofcourse" I told her nodding "In the mean time, you might want to stop them"

We glanced over at the two hearing Rylan scream, only to see Dottie with a chainsaw.

"Dottie, put that down" Aphmau exclaimed running over to them.

"I'll see you around Kacey" I told my friend waving as I headed towards the front of the building.

"See you" I heard him call.

I walked around the side of building, seeing Blaze standing their. I was about to approach my friend before another man, wearing a red hoodie with the hood up went up to him.