Dancing Game's

Violet's P.O.V

I smiled to myself as I practiced my guitar in my room.

My attention was diverted from my guitar by my phone ringing from beside me.

"Hey Aph" I greeted my friend, while putting my phone on speaker.

"Hey Violet" She said "I've decided I'm going to do it. I'm going to dye my hair"

"Really now" I asked, smiling "What color are you going with"

"Well my mom said no to the blue" She said, drawing it out "So I was thinking of going with the purple tint"

"Cunning, I like it" I stated smirking.

"Right" She said, the smirk evident in her voice "Can you maybe come and help me. I... have no idea how"

"Sure" I said, smiling "As long as you help me dye mine"

"Wait, you decided to dye your hair as well" She asked, sounding shocked.

"Yep" I said, nodding even though she couldn't see me.

"That's so cool" She said "What color"

"I'm thinking of a purple, white, and black ombre" I told her "Then I'm probably going to dye my ears and tail grey"

"That would look so good" Aph.au said, smiling.

"Thanks" I said, smiling "Do you have the dye or should I bring some"

"Well I have blue, because I was going to do it myself" Aphmau said "But my mom caught me"

"Alright" I said, setting my guitar down "I can pick up some dye on my way to your house"

"Thanks" Aphmau said "I'll pay you back"

"Don't worry about it" I told her, while grabbing my wallet "I've got it"

"If you say so" Aphmau said, sighing "I'll see you when you get here"

"See you" I said before hanging up and placing my phone in my pocket, while grabbing my key's.

"So your going to dye your hair" I heard, turning around quickly I could see my Dad standing in my door way that I had left open.

"Where did you come from" I exclaimed, with my hand on my heart.

"I was coming to tell you that lunch is ready" He said "And, on account of your door being open, couldn't help but over hear you talking to your friend"

"Your not mad" I questioned "Are you"

"We let Melissa dye her hair every other month while she was in high school" Dad said, chuckling "It wouldn't be fair to not let you do the same thing"

"Well true" I said, nodding "I'm going to head to Aphmau's to help her"

"Here" Dad sighed, handing me his credit card.

"Why..." I asked, taking his card.

"If your going to dye your hair..." Dad said "Then at least make sure you use high quality dye that won't destroy your hair like Melissa did to her own"

"Thanks, Dad" I said, giggling slightly while hugging him.

"You might as well use it for a few things for you and your friends tonight" Dad sighed "Just don't go over 500"

"Don't worry, I won't" I told him, smiling before exiting my bedroom.

I let out a laugh as I slid down the railing of the stairs, before grabbing an apple from the kitchen counter.