Got Him I Guess pt. 2

Post- Incident Interview
Tsukauchi Naomosa- Head Detective

Time Stamp: 16:03

Tsukauchi: To begin the interview, please state your full name and age

Midoriya: Midoriya Izuku, fifteen

Tsukauchi: And you have recently returned from being abducted by the League of Villains following your fight with the hero killer, Stain?

Midoriya: yes

Tsukauchi: It says here that you claim to have escaped on your own.

Midoriya: yes

Tsukauchi: Could you please explain how you did that.

Midoriya: Okay- um, would you prefer I like recount what happened from when the Nomu grabbed me?

Tsukauchi: Yes, that would work

Midoriya: Okay, the nomu sorta grabbed me right after the heroes arrived and found me and Todo. 

Tsukauchi: Todo?

Midoriya: Todoroki Shoto, anyway- it landed on this roof with me near the portal villain from the USJ attack and that decay guy- Shigaraki, I think.

Tsukauchi: They were just... waiting there?

Midoriya: Um, yeah. Anyway, the portal guy ended up taking us to a cell, which is where they kept me for a few hours.

Tsukauchi: I'm sorry, did you say, "a cell?"

Midoriya: Yeah, it was in this like basement thing? I think. Anyway- they left me there for a few hours until finally Shigaraki came to get me, and he took me to like a doctor's room or something like that.

Tsukauchi: A doctor's room?

Midoriya: Yeah, there were a bunch of machines and like a gurney in it. 

Tsukauchi: There was a gurney?

Midoriya: Uh huh, in like the middle of the room- only it was made of metal and had like leather straps on it.

Tsukauchi: Oh... okay.

Midoriya: Anyway that's where they put me.

Tsukauchi: They put you on the gurney?

Midoriya: Yep, and they strapped me to it with the bindings.

Tsukauchi: If- if you don't mind me asking, how are you able to speak so casually about a traumatic event like this that happened only.. yesterday?

Midoriya: Oh, haha. It's the shock.

Tsukauchi: The shock?

Midoriya: Yeah, apparently it can take like up to a few months to go away? I don't know, after the USJ incident I didn't feel anything for like a week.

Tsukauchi: This is... concerning.

Midoriya: Uh huh, anyway, then they sorta left me there for a while.

Tsukauchi: On the gurney?

Midoriya: Yeah, and then this doctor guy came in- hey you know what's funny.

Tsukauchi: What?

Midoriya: He was my pediatrician, Doctor Tsubasa.

Tsukauchi: And he was working for the LOV?

Midoriya: Yeah, he said he hated "quirkless trash" like myself.

Tsukauchi: oh.

Midoriya: You know, he was the one who diagnosed me as quirkless.