𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Right now, all of us cadets were spread out on a table, eating breakfast, and all having a very in-depth discussion on very important matters.

"No! No, okay, just hear me out!" Connie yells, silencing an arguing Eren. Eren sits down with a humph, his arms crossing over his chest with a displeased expression.

Connie continues. "Let's say we catapult Eren into the armored titan, and he shifts right when he's about to be swallowed, wouldn't his transformation be able to, like... kill it?!"

Reiner chokes on his food, causing Bertholdt to pat him on the back harshly, a caught off-guard expression on his face.

Eren shoots up in his seat. "No! No way would that work! Mikasa, tell them!" Mikasa just stays quiet while she considers this. Eren pales and sits down again, completely giving up on trying to change our minds.

Connie motions towards Mikasa who was still in deep thought. "See! It's possible!"

"I agree! We should tell the commander!" I shout to Connie who immediately nods. We both get up to rush to Erwin's office but Jean's tug on both of our collars stops us in our tracks, making us slam back down into our seats.

"As much as I would love to see you two embarrasses yourselves in front of the commander-"

"Hey!" Connie and I both shout out simultaneously.

"There's no way he would actually consider it," Jean finishes.

"Thank you!" Eren yells out. Jean just rolls his eyes lazily in reply, going back to eating his food.

"I still think it's doable," I mutter out, resting my palm on my hand.

"Me too. They just don't know a good fucking idea if it hit them in the ass," Connie says, mirroring my positioning.

I shoot up, my hand falling on the table with a soft thud.

"What if Eren shot up the Armoured Titan's ass with his ODM gear and transformed then!" I say loudly, making Reiner spits out the water from his cup, the liquid spraying all over a wide-eyed Bertholdt as Eren'a face grew beet red in anger and embarrassment from beside them.

Connie looks to me with wide eyes as Sasha's jaw drops, letting everyone see her half-chewed food in her mouth.

"Y/n... You're a genius!" Connie says, grabbing onto my shoulders.

I shrug to myself, a satisfied expression taking place on my face.

"You're kidding, right?!" Eren yells out desperately.

"I don't think she is," Jean mutters out, an amused look on his face.

"Hey, guys, how is everyone- What's going on?" Evander says, appearing from out of nowhere, an empty tray full of table scraps in his hands. A confused expression morphs on his face from a shocked Reiner and Bertholdt, a still in deep thought Mikasa and Armin, a frantic Eren, a smirking Jean, and a wildly enthusiastic Connie and Sasha.

I turn to Evander, an excited look on my face as I go to tell him mine and Connie's plans on how to kill the Armoured Titan, but before I could even get a word out, Eren flies over the table and slaps his hand over my mouth.

While doing so, the Titan-Boy toppled over the many cups of water and bowls of food on the table, making everyone shoot up on their seats with yells of exclamation all towards the boy.

"Oh great job, Yeager! You ruined my pants!" Jean yells out, wiping at his now stained white pants.

"S-Shut up! She was about to tell him!" Eren yells back.