𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Did that just..." I trail off to Connie as we watch Christa or, now known as Historia, run over to an heavily injured Ymir.

"Yeah... I think so," Connie replied, a dazed look in his eyes.

"So then I guess Ymir's a titan now, huh," I say with a shocked chuckle. Connie looks at me with a weird look then snorts.

"Yeah, I guess so," he says with a huff of a laugh. We both make eye contact a moment later and the next thing we know we're on the ground and hysterically laughing, but then soon we're crying into each other's shoulders.

"I lost my uncle forever," I sob out loudly.

"And I think my whole family's dead," Connie wails into my shoulder, snot coming out of his running nose as tears trailed down both of our faces.

"Umm, are you guys good?" A voice asks from above us.

Connie and I look up to see a somewhat concerned Eren looking down at us with a weird face.

"No!" Connie and I both shouted, startling the brown-haired boy, making him spring away from us as we started to wail again, letting out all the emotions we kept at bay for the past few hours.

After a few moments we back away from each other and let out a laugh and sigh.

"That felt good," I say with a smile.

Connie just chuckles with a nod and ruffles my hair and stands up. He pulls me up and off the ground and I give him a proper hug this time, my arms enveloping his scrawny body.

"Oi! You two, hurry your asses up we're leaving!" Some random soldier screamed at us.

"What? I just want to sleep!" I whined out and sluggishly moved to my friends who were waving Connie and me over.

"You can sleep on me on the way back," Eren says with a wink, catching what I just said. This causes Mikasa to shoot Eren an offended glare, making Eren pale a second later waves his hands in the air while apoligizing.

"Idiot," I murmer under my breath and accept Armin's hand as he helps me onto his own horse. The blondie lets out a little chuckle at my words, making me laugh against him as I throw my arms around his waist.

We ride through the empty land beside a few trees and finally arrive at Wall Rose. We took the time to pull up the horses and wagons, then it was our turn to be carried up.

I let myself be picked up by Mikasa and she carries us up the walls, her gear hissing out steam as we get higher and higher.

"Thanks, Mika," I say with a pat on her shoulder. She just gives me a rare smile back and goes to help Armin who was really struggling to get the bottom half of his body up and over the wall.

Turning around I see Connie struggling as well after being carried up by the cargo carts, so I head over to him, taking my sweet time, and wrap my hand around his, pulling him to stand up straight.

"Well you sure took your time," he grumbled out with narrowed brows. I just shrugged with a fake smirk, making him believe I was 100% fine and not totally having a breakdown in my mind. I really just wanted to go home right about now.

Suddenly I feel a body hit me from behind and tackle me to the floor of the wall. I let out a wheeze of air as the person squeezes the utter life out of me. I turned my neck around to see Sasha sporting a face full of relief as she stared down at me. Then she slapped me.

"Sasha! What the hell?!" I screamed out, cradling my stinging cheek as Sasha pulled both of our bodies into a sitting hug once again. I turn to push her away for obvious reasons but she keeps her iron lock grip around me.