The Summons

Third person's POV

After the doctors cleared Naruto, Gaara took him to his apartment where he could rest and hopefully clear his head.

Gaara's bloodlust had been awoken due to recent events but he had to keep it under wraps because his mate needed him right now. On his way to his office, his sister had fallen into step with him at some point.

"As much as I love seeing you show emotions little brother, what are we going to do now?asked Temari. In all honesty she was afraid of what her former psychotic little brother would do.
" We need to cut ties with that village. After that what I do will not be of your concern."answered Gaara in his blood freezing voice that would give you chills just be hearing it from afar.

They separated as he entered his office. "Get out" he ordered the Anbu. Slowly he closed his eyes and fell into his mindscape where a raging sand storm was in motion.

"I'm summoning all the jinchuriki to Sunagakure its about Naruto" was all he said relaying the message to his tailed beast knowing he knew what to do.

"You have made a huge mistake Konoha."

#############################################
Pamela-kun: And there you have
it. The plan is in. motion. Next chapter is on its way.😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Sayonara