THE VILLAGERS OF SUNAGAKURE

3rd person's POV

Throughout the week the citizens of Sunagakure had been seeing messenger hawks gracing their skies with their presence. These birds had been flying directly to the Kazekage tower on the regular which worried them. Most citizens were there the day Naruto arrived bleeding on the back of the puppeteer and haven't seen him since. They knew that their young Kazekage was fond of the sometimes loud and always energetic blonde and some even suspected that there was something going on between the two.

They all had no problem with them being together as they cherished the blonde shinobi. When ever he visited village he would insist on being helpful around the village, playing with the children whenever they asked and sometimes helping the young shinobi with their training, it was never a dull moment in the village with him around but the biggest change he brought was to the Kazekage's life. They would usually be seen walking or more like Naruto dragging the Kazekage along with him as they moved around the village trying new things and talking to the people they came across on their journeys. Whenever they saw the pair together they were always happy, the kazakage actually having the chance to behave his age without all the stress of leading a village on his shoulders.

One time during their outings when they stopped at an elderly lady's fruit stand the blonde had wanted to taste a Saguaro fruit which only grew in the desert. The blonde took a huge liking to the fruit and wanted more. The kazekage scolded him about eatinng too many at once which the blonde retaliated to and they ended up bickering in front of the old lady who just smile and commented on them sounding lie an old married couple and before the blonde could deny the red head simply replied with "maybe someday" which flustered the blonde and resulting in him lecturing the kazekage about saying inappropriate things in public while the red head continued to tease the blonde with "yes dear" or "I won't do it again love"

This had been huge news for the village as the all patiently waited for someday. Though with how beaten and broken the blonde was last they saw him a few days ago and how closed off and furious the Kazekage had been they may have to wait a little longer for that someday to arrive 

########################################################################################################

Pamela-chan: So this was more of a filler chapter as I sort out my notes for the story and I also                                    wanted to show a sneak peak into the lives of the villagers, their opinions about                                    the relationship and so on and so forth. the next chapter is where the real drama                                  starts to unfold so keep reading.

village kid:   author-chan is Naruto-nii alright?

Pamela-chan: Right now sweety no, Naruto-nii isn't alright but the Kazekage is doing  all that                                     he can to make him feel all better, okay?

Village kid:    Okay.

Pamela-chan: Good now tell the readers the message of the day.

Village kid: You are loved, cherished and important to someone especially author-chan she has                            plenty of love to give to everyone who needs it.