THE ARRIVALS

Gaara's POV

Throughout the week I have been receiving confirmations of the arrival of the other Jinchuriki. As the day drew closer my people have been busy, anticipating the arrival of the special guests. I hadn't told Naruto yet as he would have wanted to be included in the meeting but given the stress he is already under and what I'm planning to do to Konoha it would be best to keep him out of it as much as I can. I've had Temari stay beside him whenever I can't which has been almost the entire week and I already feel guilty about it.

The first to arrive was Utakata, jinchuriki of the six tails Saiken. Had it not been for the link we have as Jinchuriki he would have been impossible to contact, the man never stays in one place after being attacked by the Akatsuki. The following day Han and Roshi the Jinchuriki of the five tails Kokuo and four tails Son Goku respectively arrived hours apart,then B (Gyuki-8), Yugito (Matatabi-2), and Fu (Chomei-7) later in the evening something about meeting halfway but I couldn't care less and the last to arrive was Yagura (Isobu-3). They were all shown to their guest rooms at a hotel in the center of the village, it is the area with the most security. The meeting had been scheduled for the following day so I let them relax as we would be having a very long and challenging future ahead of us.

~~~~~~~~~~LATER ON AT NIGHT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person's POV

Far from Sunagakure, where the green and the gold oceans meet, stooda figure hidden by the shadows. He had been traveling for the past week and it would take the whole night to cross the desert and reach his destination if he doesn't take a rest in between the travel. No matter how much his body begged for rest he kept pushing because he had to be there. Not knowing what's pushing him to get there as quickly as possible he knew that he was needed, that his "brother" needed him and that was all the motivation he needed.

~~~~~~BACK IN SUNA, SAME TIMELINE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a room shrouded in darkness lay a figure tormented by nightmares. The feelings of fear, pain and failure suffocating him as he relived moment in his mind that never happened.

########################################################
Pamela-chan: Hi everyone it's been a while. Normally I would have some of the characters here to talk to them or have them mad and chasing me but that won't be happening this chapter. Instead I will be clearing a few things up as some of you may be confused as I was sometime ago.

Firstly, this story started about a year and a half after the whole "Pain turning Konoha into a crater" thing so Naruto is 16 almost 17 and because I do not know how much older he is then Naruto he's going to be 17.

Secondly, All the jinchuriki who were killed by the Akatsuki in the anime are alive because Naruto intervened, whether by sharing chakra with them at that moment to help them escape ( thanks to the bijuu bond) or he was actually there during the attack to save them.

So let me know if there is something else you're not clear about and I'll try explaining.

Ja ne and I love you all 😘😘😘😍😍