Heartbreak

Previously***

"He lost a lot of blood because of the stab wound. Most of his chakra was drained but we managed to stabilize him. However... due to the strain of his body... he um...had a... miscarriage... and lost the baby. We did everything we could but..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaara's POV [written in a 3rd's POV]

To say Gaara was sad and felt betrayed would be an understatement. Hearing those words made his slightly icy heart shatter. He didn't think that losing a child would hurt this much, much less a child you didn't know you were going to have . The betrayal feeling was because of this voice in his head that told him that Naruto didn't tell him about the baby. That he didn't trust him enough to let him know he was going to be a father, unless if he wasn't the father and Naruto was actually cheating on him. All these thought were making him dizzy but he held his composure.

" Can I see him?" he asked with a tone so cold that even Elsa would get cold. The doctor quickly nodded his head and turned to show him where the patient was. What he saw when they entered the room only tore up what little remained of his heart. The doctor left thinking the Kazekage needed privacy. He sat down as he waited for his mate to wake up. What felt like eternity he felt the blonde stir and woke up. At first he saw his eyes sparkle with joy and then the next minute they were filled with tears and misery as he cried.

On instinct Gaara pulled the blonde towards him and lay his head on his shoulder as he let the blonde... sorry his blonde... cry till his heart's content. After a while all that could be heard was soft sniffles coming from the calmed down boy." G...Ga...Gaara i...ii...it hurts. It hurts so much Gaara. I...I...I failed you Gaara and our kit. I failed you both. I don't deserve to be your mate. I don't d...d...de...serve to be a mother. Kami saw me and decided I didn't deserve a kit. She saw that the kit was going to suffer with me as its mother so s...sh...e took it away from me. It...t h...hu...rts. MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY!!!!"

Hearing his mate cry so much made Gaara wish a slow painful death to the one that caused this. There was still this one question nagging him. So against his better judgement he asked. " Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant? Did you not think I could protect you and our child? Did you not trust me that much?

Sorrow could be heard in the voice of the Kazekage as he asked all these questions which made Naruto even more sad. " No no no its nothing like that. I had just found out when KURAMA told me a last night. I was already on my way here when the old hag sent some shinobi after me. Th...the...then a kunai came out of nowhere aa....aaa..aa...aand stabbed me and killed our kit. I tried to save it I really tried but I was not strong enough to protect it. I failed Gaara, I was too weak and you and the kit payed the price."

Gaara held him tighter as he went into another crying fit until he passed out. Gaara laid him back in bed and left to talk to his siblings. Temari and Kankuro stood up as they heard their otouto's heavy footsteps heading their way. Before they could say or do anything else they were met with the sight of an angry red head with golden eyes instead of teal who uttered only one sentence which sealed Konoha's fate " I WANT BLOOD"

###############################################################################################################################################

Pamela-kun:So that just happened. I am currently hiding from two demons and an angry Jinchuriki those being Kurama, Shukaku and Gaara. I'm when he said he wants blood it appeared that he wanted mine first sooooooo... yeah.

Kurama: Where are you Pamela-kun? We won't hurt you...

Shukaku: ...yeah we just want to talk.

Pamela-kun: ohhh no ,they're close. Just know that if I don't post by next week Thursday. These three did it so call the cops.

Gaara:[ opens door to pantry very fast] FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!!

Pamela-kun: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [slips away and runs] DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE AND FOOOOLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!