Grief

previously:

" You've made a huge mistake Konoha"

**************************************************************************************************

now:

"thoughts" "thoughts"

"reality"

"mind scapes (all)"

***************************************************************************************************

3rd person POV

"Useless...Weak...worthless...Couldn't even  protect an unborn child...PATHETIC!!!MONSTER!!!MURDERER!!! No one wants you. Gaara's only keeping you out of pity, once it finally sinks in that you killed  his child he'll kill you himself. You don't deserve a family, you don't deserve HAPPINESS, you don't EVEN DESERVE to live, just...just die"

Naruto was slowly spiralling into the void he had kept covered in the darkest parts of his soul and there was no one there to pull him out. It's been awhile since Gaara had left him alone in his apartment, alone with his thoughts, alone to tear himself apart and realise that there was no use in holding onto hope of finally finding happiness. He felt as though he was drowning ,the pain too much for him to bare alone but he had to, it was pathetic of him to ask for help to bare this load when it only existed because of his failure. He failed to realise that he was carrying, he failed to protect the child and now HE'S causing his mate pain and suffering, he's causing problems for his mate the Kazekage. 

Gaara had given him everything, his friendship ,his trust ,his love ,his seed and all he could give him in return is the corpse of their child. Naruto thought and felt all of this as he sunk deeper into the void, not hearing Kurama calling him trying to save him, prevent him from falling even further just trying to buy time for Gaara to get back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

With Gaara

Having sent the summons to the others Gaara sat in his chair and looked at the mountain of paperwork that sat on his desk. As much as he would have wanted to focus on his work his mind drifted to the dull ache he felt in his chest remembering the loss he just experienced. Though it hurt he felt lie it was nothing compared to the pain felt by his beloved. The bond between him and the child had only been faint, not enough for him to feel the child's presence in his mate's womb but for Naruto... he could not even imagine what his mate might be (definitely) going through this moment. His mate had gone through enough in this world because of that horrible village and like the greedy bastards they are they keep taking more and more from his blonde but this time they went too far.

Though they may not be fully bonded yet he could still feel a fraction of the blonde's pain and he knows that he needs to be with him now but first he must prepare for the others arrival. with a clear mind and strengthened resolve he sent a message to his older brother to prepare a house that will occupy 7 people, filed the documents needed to terminate their alliance with Konohagakure and scheduled a meeting with the village elders.

As he stood up to leave a raven appeared at his window with a message tied to its leg. The only thing written on the note was "2 weeks".

###################################################################################################

Pamela-chan: Wonder who the raven belongs to.