Prologue

DISCLAIMER

The things written in the story are the imagination of the author. Nothing will or has happened in real life with the characters. This is just for entertainment purposes do not take it seriously. The storyline is completely mine, pictures and links used are taken from the respective website.

-RN

This book is the sequel to Hell To Heaven.

Losing your love is the most painful thing. Jeon Jugkook who's everything was Min Y/n, left him alone. She was his love, happiness, obsession, and reason to live. 

Left alone with a broken heart in this dark world, he again saw a ray of hope. He met her again. Same face, the same beauty, and the same chams but different personalities. He called her his love but she refused to even know him. 

But he was determined to not lose her this time at any cost. He was determined not to repeat his past mistakes.

Short Summary of Book 1:-

Jeon Jungkook is a cold rude Mafia King who fears nothing. Y/n is a sweet innocent girl who is a psychologist. An event occurs when Y/n and Jungkook encounter each other wishing they don't meet each other ever again. But again fate plays and they meet again and Jungkook becomes obsessed with her. Under unfavorable circumstances created by Jungkook, Y/n is forced to marry him. Y/n faces Jungkook's anger twice and becomes scared of him. 
              On a certain evening, Jungkook does the unthinkable, making her hate him. Jungkook realizes his love for her, but it's late now. He apologizes to Y/n and confesses to her. But Y/n hates him, she says that she could never forgive him. On continuous pleadings of Jungkook, she puts a condition to which Jungkook agrees. A continuous set of events occur where eventually Y/n falls for Jungkook. Jungkook too loves and takes care of her very much and very delicately. 
        But things go unexpected when his enemy abducts Y/n and throws her off the cliff, leaving a shattered Jungkook behind. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Last from Book 1

The journey of Y/n started with Jungkook from Hell and ended with her death in Heaven.
The person who once made Y/n's life Hell made her life Heaven with his love and care.
An obsession with Hell turned her life to Heaven through love.
A beautiful journey of their love and different painful emotions and memories.
It's Painful yet it was beautiful.

But Everything ended leaving Jungkook alone with her memories.
He couldn't hear "I love you" from you but he knows you love him.

Love Never Dies.

JK : You can't leave me Y/n. You promised me.

This book starts one year after Y/n's death.