Knowing the Truth

Author's POV

Jasmine came to the cafe and sat down scrolling her phone, waiting for someone. A few minutes later the person came and sat before her.

Jasmine : I am glad you came.
?? : Why you called me?
Jasmine : Straight to point, I see, Kai. 
Kai : Look I don't have time to waste. Just because you said you need to talk something about Y/n I came. 
Jasmine : Do you still love Y/n? 

Kai looked at her. 

Kai : That shouldn't concern you.
Jasmine bitterly chuckled.
Jasmine : That concerns me because she took my Jungkook.
Kai : What do you want?
Jasmine : Do you want Y/n back?

Kai looked at her with disbelief.

Kai : You are out of your mind.
He stood up to go. He knew if he stayed, he would fall into this trap and do something that he will regret later. He hurt you enough, he doesn't want to repeat mistakes.

Jasmine : Think again Kai. You won't like to see your love with a person who ruined her.
Kai stopped and turned.
Kai : What do you mean?
Jasmine : I will tell you the truth then it's up to you if you agree to help me or not. 
Kai : Say.
Jasmine : Did you thought Jungkook treated Y/n as queen when he took her in past. No, in fact, he tortured her both mentally and physically. Because of his anger, he once locked Y/n in his base causing her to fall sick terribly. In another event, he forcefully marked his name on her. 

Kai's eyes widen as he heard this. He never knew these things.

Kai : Lies. Jungkook couldn't do anything like this. He loves her more than his life.
Jasmine : I am not lying. True that he loved her but realized after he caused enough pain for her. Mrs. Jung herself told me these. And should I tell you the worst part? He even forced himself on her.

Kai was shocked hearing this. Jasmine smirked satisfied with the reaction she wanted.

Jasmine : Now would you still like to see your love with him, who was the reason for her pain. And lastly, if all this was not enough his enemies tried to kill her which why she is now in this state. 

Kai was very shocked to hear all this. He never knew you have been gone through all this. But this is just the other part of the story. Jasmine didn't tell him everything. She just told him about the pain Jungkook gave you but she didn't tell him that he was your cure only. She didn't tell that he regretted it, the way he cared after it, the love and affection he showed. 

Kai : That all was in past. These things don't matter now. Jungkook loves her and she is happy. I don't want to ruin Y/n's life.

Jasmine was disappointed. But then she remembered something.

Jasmine : Does Y/n loves Jungkook?
Kai looked at her confusingly.
Kai : Of course-
Jasmine : No. She doesn't. 
Kai : That's because she lost her memories. It will take time for her.

Jasmine chuckled.
Jasmine : Did she said she loves Jungkook? No. She never said this. Not even before the accident. 
Kai : Mr. Min himself told me that she loves Jungkook. And I also have seen her happy with Jungkook.
Jasmine : Mr. Min could lie too. I mean Jungkook is successful he had power, still has. He said this because he wanted his daughter happy. And Jungkook had everything to make her happy. Mrs. Jung once told me that Y/n never confessed to Jungkook. 

Jasmine saw Kai thinking something. She again spoke.

Jasmine : What if Y/n loved you?

Kai looked at Jasmine.

Jasmine : I mean you both were about to get married right. But it broke because of Jungkook. Maybe Y/n loved you that's why she never confessed Jungkook. 

Kai : No. I have seen Y/n was very happy with Jungkook when I visited her once.

Jasmine : Maybe she was pretending. Because of fear from Jungkook. 
Kai : What are trying to do?
Jasmine : Look I want Jungkook and you want Y/n. But you don't want to hurt her right. Then let's do one thing, let's tell the truth. Let her decide if she wants to be with Jungkook or not.

[Meanwhile]

Y/n came downstairs as Mrs. Jung called her. She came and saw Jasmine and Kai sitting there. She smiled at Kai and looked confusingly at Jasmine.

Y/n : Hello Kai and Jasmine. What brings you here? If you want to meet Jungkook he is not home.
Jasmine : Oh no. I wanted to meet you actually.

Mrs. Jung looked at Jasmine suspiciously. She went to call Jungkook leaving you and Suzan there. She didn't like Jasmine suddenly coming to meet Y/n that too with Kai. She called Jungkook and Jungkook said he'll be home soon.

Y/n : Me? Why?
Jasmine : Well....Y/n I know after hearing this you could get hurt but I thought it's better if you'll know the truth.
Y/n looked confusingly at Jasmine. 
But now she wasn't the innocent Y/n. She knows Jasmine's intentions so she doesn't trust her a bit.

Y/n : I would appreciate it if you speak straight to the point or else the door is there. Also, beaware of what you say if it's anything about against me and Jungkook you better shut up, or else I'll myself shut you.

Jasmine was shocked hearing Y/n say this. She always heard Y/n was a kind, sweet innocent girl, then what the heck is before her. Whatever it is, isn't sweet. Mrs. Jung just hoped you don't believe whatever she would say. Hearing you say that you trust Jungkook relieved her.

Jasmine cleared her throat.

Jasmine : I just want to tell you the truth that Jungkook is from you. He lied-
Y/n : Out.
Jasmine : What-
Y/n : You heard me. 
Y/n's stern voice showed she won't listen to anything against Jungkook.

Jasmine : Fine you don't want to hear me but at least you trust your childhood friend.
Y/n : Kai what is she saying?
Kai : Y/n I didn't want you to know this but then you have every right to know the truth. Just hear her once.
Suzan : Y/n I think hearing her once won't harm.
Y/n : Fine speak.

Mrs. Jung was tensed.

Mrs. Jung : No Y/n how could you agree to hear her?
Y/n : Let them speak. I want to know what they want to tell so desperately.
Mrs. Jung : But-
Jasmine : Why Mrs. Jung? Because you also hid the truth from her. Y/n you are living a life of lie. All those things Jungkook told you were lies. You haven't arranged marriage to him, he forcefully married you. You were supposed to marry Kai but he broke it and married you. Because of your father's debt from him.

Y/n : Jasmine don't cross your limits. Don't you dare say anything about my father.
Jasmine chuckled.
Jasmine : Father? So they hid this too. He isn't your father. Mr. Min is your stepfather that's why it was easy for him to marry you in return for clearing his debt. 

Y/n : Enough Jasmine. Why should I trust you who is thirsty for my husband and about Kai, I don't trust him a bit. He already lied to me once. Now don't piss me off, or it won't be good. I am not the Y/n who'll believe any shit you'll say, and not about Jungkook for sure.

Jasmine thought it would be easy to convince you. But here you are not even listening to them. 

Jasmine : You trust Jungkook too much or you are scared to know your past with him?

Y/n : I trust him.

Jasmine : Don't Y/n. It would only hurt you. I am not saying this because I want Jungkook. But because you have the right to know what Jungkook did to you. 

Jasmine said seriously. And at this point, Jasmine really wants to tell you the truth it doesn't matter if she gets Jungkook or not. But as a girl, she felt you must have been too hurt in the past. She wanted you to know and decide for yourself.

Y/n : Jasmine your statement won't change anything.

Jasmine : I wish that too. I also admired your love Y/n. But I honestly feel that you should know the pain that made your love stronger.