Pages of Life

Author's POV
[Min Industries]

You went to Jungkook's cabin which was given to him for work till the partnership ends. You needed a file which is with him. You knocked but there was no response. You opened and entered.

Y/n : Jungkook?

You looked around but he wasn't there. You saw the file you want on his table. You took it was about to go when your eyes fell on a photo frame. It was a picture of you sleeping. 

When he took this picture?
You smiled and thought while looking at the picture.

A moment later you felt two arms wrapped around your waist. By the smell of perfume, you already know it's Jungkook.

Jungkook : What are you doing here baby?

You freed yourself from his grip.

Y/n : I came to take this file. Now I should go.

You said and were about to go but Jungkook held your wrist pulling you back to him.

Jungkook : Was my mistake that big that I had to lose you?

He said staring deep into your eyes. He was looking so upset and tired. 

Jungkook : Answer me babygirl. Was hiding something is so wrong that you lose your loved once?
Y/n : No. But hurting someone's feelings is.
Jungkook : Y/n I didn't want to hurt you, baby......I was scared to lose you again......You don't know the one year with you was a nightmare in hell for me......I didn't want to hurt you in any way baby......Please Y/n come back to me I can't bear this anymore.......I can't live without you Y/n....

A tear rolled down his eyes which made your heart clench. You thought about it earlier also. Jungkook became your need. You won't deny that you don't love him, you do. But your anger, pain, and emotions took over you. You know he realized his mistakes. And no matter how much you push him, his love will always pull you towards him. You can't go away from him if you want to also. Being separate is hurting you both.

Y/n : I-I will Jungkook but promise me you won't hide or lie anything anymore.

Jungkook was shocked for a moment but then smiled widely making you smile too.

Jungkook : Y-You is saying truth Y/n? I promise I won't repeat my mistakes baby. 

Jungkook hugged you and you hugged him back. You felt being loved, safe, precious. You were feeling peace in his arms. All your stress, the pain vanished. Jungkook was feeling so relieved after having you back in his arms. 

?? : Ahem Ahem.....

You broke the hug and looked at Mr. Min and his secretary looking at you both. You felt embarrassed and looked down. The secretary left seeing the situation and Mr. Min headed towards you two.

Mr. Min : I guess everything is fine between you both.
Y/n : Yes dad.
Mr. Min : I am glad. Remember Y/n in a relationship you will face problems, there would be stages when you both feel being separated. But always trust and stay beside each other. Running away from it won't help. Just like Jungkook stayed with you, you also need to trust him again to strengthen your relationship.

You nodded. Mr. Min patted your head and looked at Jungkook.

Mr. Min : I hope my daughter will not come crying again to my home because of you.
Jungkook : Never I promise. I apologize to you also.

[Time Skip]
[Next Morning]

You woke up and saw Jungkook beside you sleeping shirtless. Yesterday he bought you back to your home. And you both had a long night. It wasn't just lust but his love, desperation, want, etc. towards you. He was rough but still delicate and careful with you. 

As you were staring at him he suddenly opened his eyes looking straight into your eyes.

Jungkook : How long will you stare at me like that baby?
Y/n : I wasn't staring.
Jungkook : Then what were you doing?
Y/n : I was admiring you.
[RN : Not her fault Jungkook is too handsome.]

Jungkook smiles pulling you closer.

Jungkook : Then do that when I am awake.

He said and kiss her forehead. They both got up to do their morning routine. Jungkook went to make breakfast and Y/n joined him later. After breakfast, Jungkook had an important file to work on so he went to his study room. Y/n came upstairs to her room. 

She was trying to find her earing which was missing. She opened the cupboard and searched there. But what she found was unexpected she found a diary. Out of curiosity she picked it up and went towards the bed.

Y/n : Whose diary is this? What is it doing in my cupboard?

She said to herself as she opened the diary and flipped some pages. After reading a few pages she realized it was her diary that she used to write in after she returned from the U.S. She felt happy and started reading as she will get an idea of how she was before losing her memory. She felt glad that she used to write and anyway it's her diary so it's not wrong to read it.

She read few pages and found out that she used to be a psychologist.  She learned that she was very childish but was mature enough too. And that she was about to get married to Kai but she didn't love him.

Then she read the next page-

Today was a bad day. I was having a good time in the park with Kai when that Angry rabbit bumped into me. I swear he was so annoying and arrogant. What does he think of himself? 

Y/n was reading about the time when she first bumps into Jungkook. She couldn't understand who is "angry rabbit" was as there wasn't written Jungkook anywhere since that time Y/n doesn't know him.

Y/n : Seems like I didn't like this person much.

She flipped the pages and read again.

His words were true we shouldn't trust or help anyone without thinking. I did a mistake and I regret it. I slapped him and even blamed him without knowing anything. Still, he saved me that night from that man.  I shouldn't have judged him like that. He helped and even dropped me home safely. I felt his voice was familiar but I couldn't recognize him because of the mask.  I don't know who he was but I will always be grateful to him.

Y/n : Who was he? 

Next page-

I really hate him. That angry rabbit broke my marriage and even forcefully bought me here to his home. He is a Mafia King. He announced me as his fiance. Just because of his mom and my dad's debt I am in this mess. I don't understand him he says he doesn't care about me still he does everything I want without me even saying. He called Mrs. Jung to look after me. Am I a kid to him? I just can't read him.  He even forced me to sign the marriage contract, by threatening me. He announced our marriage to the media to shut the rumors. That rabbit even stole my first kiss. 

Y/n laughed as she read this. She realized that this angry rabbit is Jungkook. She was not feeling hurt or angry reading this instead she was feeling different emotions. Her relation with Jungkook was never easy.

He is mad. I swear he is one of his kind - weirdest of all.  He gets so angry that he doesn't think straight. Firstly today he saw me with Kai. He got so angry that he locked me there and went. And then later when I fainted there he brought me back home. He even took care of me and fed me. He even slept beside me. Then again because of a misunderstanding, he hurt me again. I don't understand what he wants from me. He marked his name on me. But then he took me to my room,  but he didn't leave me and stayed there with me in his lap as it was hurting and I was crying I slept in his arms. He always does this first hurt me then cure me. Mrs. Jung said he was the one to save me that night. Maybe he is not as bad as I think of him.

Y/n touched her waist where his name was. She doesn't regret it nor she is upset about it anymore. She smiled thinking Jungkook saved her even when they were strangers. Reading all these she realized Jungkook's obsession with her.  Maybe it wasn't loved that time but it wasn't pure hate also. Jungkook did hurt her but he cared for her also. 

But what she read next made a tear roll down her eyes.