His Lies and Pain

Author's POV

Y/n : Pain?

Jasmine : Your love story with Jungkook is based on pain Y/n. Do you want to know the truth? It's up to you if you want to believe me or not. 

Y/n's heart was beating very fast. For some reason, she was scared to hear what Jasmine wants to say. A part of her was telling her to throw Jasmine out of the house. But another part was wanting to hear what she wants to tell so desperately. She doesn't want to regret it later. 

Y/n : Jasmine say whatever you want to say.....But if you said any lie then it won't turn good.

Jasmine : Lies? It's your lovely husband who lied to you, the one who you trust the most. What did he say to you? Yeah that it was an arranged marriage? No, it was not, he forced you to marry him. You were supposed to marry Kai with your own will. I don't know if you loved Kai or not but on the day of your marriage, he broke it. You saw a video of him announcing you his wife right? But it was just a small part of the whole thing.

Jasmine played another video on her phone showing it to Y/n. In that video, the reporters were asking if he forced Y/n to marry him or not. 

Y/n's eyes widen seeing the video. Jungkook told that they were arranged marriage then why these people are questioning if he kidnapped her or forced her to be with him? Did he really lie? 
Y/n's mind was a mess.

Jasmine : You know why they are asking if he abducted you or forced you to marry him? Why they are scared of him? Because he was a Mafia King.

You looked at Jasmine in shock not believing her words. 

Y/n : No he can't be he said he.......

Jasmine : I know what he told you. It's all lies. You are living in a dream Y/n. The reality you had with him was so painful that you almost lost your life.

Y/n's mind was a mess. She doesn't care what truths were revealing she was just thinking that Jungkook really lied to her. A tear rolled down her eyes without even realizing it. She was feeling weak and lost. 

Jasmine felt pity seeing Y/n's condition. But according to her Y/n has every right to know what Jungkook did to her in the past. Jungkook can't keep her forever in his lies. Jasmine wanted Y/n to decide if she wants to be with Jungkook or not.

Jasmine started telling Y/n everything from the beginning. How he once locked you in base and marked his name on your waist.

Y/n could believe this. The Jungkook who loves and cares for her so much could lock her in base. The Jungkook who can't see her upset gave her so much pain because of his anger. He said this mark was of their love. But it wasn't, it was a mark of pain. She couldn't believe Jasmine's words. 

Then what Jasmine told her next broke her into pieces. He forced himself on her. Y/n felt someone stab her heart. The pain she was feeling couldn't be described in words. Everything was a lie. Whatever Jungkook told her was a lie. He kept her in the dark. He made her believe that their relationship was perfect and sweet of love. But in reality, it was tied with pain and hate. Her head was aching. Her heart was clenching as she was hearing. The thing that was hurting her most was that she believed Jungkook like an idiot. She fell for his sweet words.

Jasmine also told her the real reason for her accident. 

Y/n was feeling so hurt. She got to know her whole past with Jungkook. So much pain and so much hate. It was too much at once. Her past with Jungkook was hurting her. He was the reason for her miseries. She recalled everything Jungkook did to her. She felt hurt, what she did do to suffer this much? For her now Jungkook was playing with her feelings. 

Mrs. Jung : Y/n sweetie it all was in the past. Jungkook regretted it all. He treated you better after it. He showered you with all his love and care Y/n. You both were happy Y/n. Even after your accident Jungkook never stopped loving you. He-

Jasmine : He regretted it? Does he? Then why he drugged her?

You looked at Jasmine and Mrs. Jung not knowing anything.

Mrs. Jung : Why do you want to ruin their relationship? You know how much Jungkook loves her. Even she loved him.

Jasmine : She loved him? Did she ever confess to Jungkook? Answer me.

Mrs. Jung : You are no one to be answered. I have seen the way they both loved each other. It's not necessary to confess always. Her eyes and her action could tell their love.

Jasmine : It's all shit. You were just convincing him that she loves him. You yourself told me Y/n never admitted that she loved Jungkook. She was supposed to marry Kai. I believe she loved Kai but Jungkook broke their relationship. Jungkook always comes between Y/n and Kai.

Mrs. Jung : Jasmine go from here. Y/n don't believe her words. Trust Jungkook, he loves you.

Jasmine : Loves her? He is just obsess-

?? : SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I DO IT.

Jasmine and all of you flinched at the sudden growl. You looked up to see an angry Jungkook. Again tears streamed from your eyes. His eyes met with you and he looked at you softly. He understood that he is late. Jasmine must have told you everything. You were looking at him with pain in your eyes. The same look you gave when you hated him back then. This was the thing he was scared of. He was scared of you to hate him. He felt his heart stopped beating. Your tears were making him weak and his heart was clenching inside. He was feeling pain with every step he was taking toward you. 

Seeing Jungkook you again felt hurt. His eyes showed he is scared. He was taking steps toward you. You were screaming inside but what came out was silence. You don't even want to talk to him. You turned your face away from him and he felt a pang in his heart. 

How much he wanted to explain himself. He wanted to comfort you but he couldn't. He questioned himself is he in a position to even face you? He is the reason why you were so hurt so how could he comfort you? He was feeling terrible. Every time he hurt you, intentionally or unintentionally. 

What will he even explain it will just make the situation worse. He came to you who were sitting on the couch. You were looking so weak and vulnerable to his eyes. He knows if he is the reason for your pain and then he is the cure only. 

You wanted to hear him but at the same time, you wanted to go away from him. It wasn't your fault too, hearing that your husband forced himself on you, no one could bear it or forget it easily. It's not easy to let go of the past as they say. The one who suffered knows it. He lied to you every time which made you lose trust in him. You think he will again lie to you. 

There is no one's mistake here. But both you and Jungkook were suffering. He doesn't know how to explain to you whereas who doesn't want to listen to him. The situation made you both weak. He knows you only heard what Jasmine told you but she didn't tell you about his love. He wanted to tell you how much he loves you. Whereas you don't remember that he truly loved you. You suffered in the past but he made you forget it. He showed you his love and made you forget the pain. 

Jungkook : Baby....I- I know I did wrong but please trus-

Y/n : Trust you? Didn't I trust you Jungkook? I believed in every lie you told me. I believed all those sweet words you said to me. I can't trust you now Jungkook.

A tear escaped from his eyes as he heard you don't trust him. 

Jungkook : No Y/n baby I didn't lie. All that was true. My love, my feelings, my words everything was truth. I just hid our past. I didn't want to hurt you.

Y/n : But I am hurt Jungkook. More because you lied to me. You made me believe in a truth that never existed. How I am supposed to trust you now Jungkook? How am I supposed to believe that you love me? How can I believe you will not break me again with your lies? How?