Epilogue

Author's POV

Next Page -

I would never forgive him. He is a beast. He only gives me pain. He could only hurt me. But now he crossed every limit. He doesn't deserve my forgiveness for the pain he gave me. I feel disgusted with myself. He loves giving me pain. My pain is his pleasure. He claims me as his but only to hurt me. I want to go away from him but I can't. Mrs. Jung said he regrets it. He was drunk but it's not an excuse for what he did. I don't want to see him again.

Y/n : I wish I could change our past. But I promise I would make our present and future beautiful.

Next Page -

After one week today, he came to see me. There was regret in his eyes. He was looking miserable and sincere. He said he regretted all that he did to me. He said he can't live without me. He said he loved me but it's too late now. I feel scared of him, seeing him reminds me of that painful night. He asked for a chance to make everything right, to make me forget it and replace it with beautiful memories. His tears were not fake. I wanted to go away from him but when he hugged me I couldn't push him away. I gave him three months to prove his love. And he agreed he seemed too determined. Did I do right?

A tear rolled down Y/n's eyes when she read this. It hurts but at least she got to know her point of view. Unlike Jasmine said that Jungkook only hurt her. But she realized it wasn't like this Jungkook did love her. And she did gave him a chance. She should have trusted Jungkook when he said that everything was right between you two. You regret trusting Jasmine and hurting Jungkook again. 

You read the further pages where you had written Jungkook was now treating you better showing all his love and affection. You even stated that you had feelings for him. You read about his past too. Now you regret not listening to Jungkook when he said you loved him. You never said "I love you" to him but reading this was told that things got better between you too and you had feelings for him. Then your eyes fell on the page where you wrote last.

Is it possible to fall for the person who hurt you the most? I think I am falling for Jungkook he changed for the better. He kept his promise, he never hurt me. Instead, he made me happy. Once I wanted to run away from him but now I feel safe in his arms. He knows me more than myself. He takes care of me every little happiness. When he confessed I felt his sincerity. He didn't force me to love him he just wanted me to stay beside him. I saw the fear of losing me in his eyes. I do trust him now. I don't know why but when he kissed me I couldn't stop him I felt his love. 

Today when I saw him flirting with Natalie I felt jealous. I realized my feelings for him. I felt hurt thinking that he is playing with my feelings but he proved me wrong. He said he married me because he wanted to. It made me feel happy that he didn't marry me just because of his mom. He cleared my every doubt and now I trust him blindly. He proved his love through his actions he made me feel his love.

This was the last page written. Reading this made you feel how strong and deep your relation is. Wiping off your tears you kept the diary back in its place. You got to know a few more things which made you fall more for Jungkook. 

As you were thinking this Jungkook entered the room. You rushed and hugged him making him stumble a little.

Jungkook : Y/n...babygirl are you okay?
Y/n : I am sorry Jungkook......I should have trusted you.......I should have listened to you.....I am sorry......
Jungkook : Hey......what happened? Why are you crying baby calm down......

He cupped your cheeks and made you sit on his lap.

Y/n : I-I read my diary. I found out everything. I realized I loved you then also. But I didn't believe you when you said. Instead, I trusted Jasmine. I also realized you know me more than myself. I am sorry Jungkook I promise from now I would trust you. 
Jungkook : Sshhh. it's okay forget it. You read your diary.....did you also read about that-
Y/n : Aish you are concerned about my feelings now when I upset you now. Yes, I read that also but I am not hurt, maybe a little bit. But your love overshadowed that pain. 

Jungkook kissed your forehead hugging you.
Y/n : Jungkook I want to say something.
Jungkook : Hmm.
Y/n : I love you Jungkook. 

You said without any hesitation and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat listening to you. He looked at you shocked. For the first time, he heard this from you.

Jungkook : You.....
Y/n : I said I love you. Will you marry me Jeon Jungkook? Will you make me Jeon Y/n again?

Jungkook hugged you tightly.

Jungkook : I love you too Y/n. You don't know how happy I am right now.

You broke the hug pulling him into a passionate kiss.

[Time Skip]

Priest : Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Min Y/n to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart.
Jungkook: I do.

Priest : Do you Min Y/n, take Jeon Jungkook to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart.
Y/n : I do.

Priest : Now I pronounce you both as husband and wife. You may-

Even before the priest could complete Jungkook pulled you into a kiss. Making everyone present their chuckle seeing your both love. There weren't many people but only family and his hyungs.

Priest : Kiss the bride....

You are both married again. But this time with love and vows. It's the same date when you first signed the marriage contract with Jungkook. You both had unspoken promises about your relationship. 

[Time Skip]
[A month Later]

You excitedly went to Jungkook who was reading a book. Seeing you Jungkook closed his book and looked at you.

Jungkook : You seem very happy.
Y/n : I want to tell you something.
Jungkook : What is it, baby?

He said as he pulled you on his lap.
You shyly looked down.

Y/n : You are going to be a father my angry rabbit.

You looked up to see his reaction and his reaction was priceless. He was shocked but then he smiled letting a tear fall down. 

Jungkook : I-I am going to be a father. You are saying, truth princess.

You nodded and he hugged you tightly. He was continuously mumbling things making you chuckle. He was so happy. But then Jungkook broke the hug as he considered your words again.
He realized what you called him.

Jungkook : You called me angry rabbit?
You nodded with a smile.
Jungkook : Did your memories-
Y/n: I got my memories back. It's been a week.

Jungkook smiled pulling you closer.

Jungkook : You should have told me before.
Y/n : I wanted to surprise you.

Jungkook kissed her forehead.

Jungkook : I love you babygirl.
Y/n : I love you too angry rabbit.

She hated him but at last, loved him more than herself.
He married her to make her life hell but instead end up making it heaven.
Giving him a second chance was her choice and he proved right.
She tried pushing him away but he always pulled her towards him.