I Trusted Him

Author's POV

Jungkook : Y/n...baby I know I did a mistake hiding this from you.... but I don't want to see you in pain by telling you the truth. I was scared Y/n. I was scared to lose you. Baby trust me that was all in the past. We have moved on from it. We were happy with each other. Don't trust her Y/n.....I am not lying.....

Y/n : We were happy? For real? Did I forgive you for forcing yourself on me? Tell me. Did I? 

Jungkook didn't say anything. True that you both were happy. But you never said Jungkook is forgiven.

Y/n : Answer me Jungkook. Say that I forgave you. Say that we were happy. Give me a reason to believe you.

You said tiredly yet hopefully but Jungkook looked down. You never said you loved him. Each passing moment was scaring him. He felt the unseen distance between you two. 

Y/n : Why are you not answering?......Because I never loved you.....I never forgave you and I will never forgive you for what you did. 

Jungkook felt his heart being stabbed by your words. His heart knows you loved him, he has felt your love and your concern. But now because of the situation, you are saying this. He knows it isn't your fault but his, he should have been honest from the beginning. Now he will have to earn the lost trust. 

Jungkook : Baby did you never feel my love from the time you are staying with me here? Did you ever feel I was pretending? Did you ever felt I am not concerned about you? Did your heart ever deny recognizing my love? Did you never feel anything towards me?

You were staring into his eyes. His eye holds so many emotions that you could read. You would lie if you say you never felt anything towards him. You feel happy when he comes home and hugs you. You feel butterflies when he stares at you. You admire the way he cares for you. You feel safe in his arms. You feel loved by him. You love being his priority. 

But you were too angry and hurt to admit it.

Jungkook : Answer me babygirl. Did I ever make you feel uncomfortable? Did you never see the sincerity in my eyes? I know I lied I did a mistake and I regret it. But trust me Y/n my love wasn't a lie. To protect my love I hid the truth Y/n.

Y/n : Trust is the foremost important thing Jungkook. I wish you were the one to tell me all this. Maybe I would have been hurt, angry, and upset. But I would have trusted you. I would have hurt less and there would be a chance of us together. But now it scares me to give you a chance. I feel I am bounded with you in this hell. I fear that you would hurt me again. I fear you would lie to me again. I feel scared of you Jungkook. How can rest assured that you won't repeat this again? That you will not lie to me or cheat on me? You hid everything that makes me question, that if I even know you truly. That the person before me is really sincere or again playing with me.

Jungkook : I would never do that Y/n.....Give me a last chance, please.

Y/n : Wasn't this a chance to make everything right? But what you did you drug me, to hide all this.

Jungkook was shocked that how you know this. He looked at Mrs. Jung but Mrs. Jung looked at Jasmine indicating that she told her everything. Jungkook was already controlling his anger towards Jasmine because of you.

But his glare was enough to make Jasmine scared to death.

Jungkook : I admit I drugged you because I was scared that if you know the truth you'll leave me. 

You sighed and took a deep breath. You stood up and Jungkook also. 

Y/n : I want to go. I want to end this.

It was your anger and pain speaking. The words were yours but they held the hate, pain, and anger you had inside.

Jungkook : W-What do you mean Y/n?

Y/n : I don't want to live here. Let me go. I can't stay here knowing everything.

Jungkook's heart skipped the beat. The fear he was avoiding was here. He broke down into tears. He held your hands.

Jungkook : Y-Y/n No.....baby listen please we can fix this......don't leave me again...baby I will make this right.....please stay....

Your heart was breaking but you don't want to be here knowing the truth. You felt suffocated here.

Y/n : Jungkook let me go I don't want to stay here with you anymore. 

You released your hands from his grip and took steps to leave the house. Jungkook fell on his knees crying as you left the house. Suzan and Kai also left as they followed you. Although there wasn't any need. As Jungkook had already assigned guards before to look after only you when he leaves the house.

Jungkook wants to stop you but he knows you won't agree. Also, he doesn't want to force you. Maybe he should give you time to calm down. He convinced himself that everything will be alright once your anger is gone. He knows you are angry now that's why you said all this. He knows you love him deep down. He will let you go now to bring you back again with his love. He knows his love has a deep effect on you. This time he will convince you with his love only. No more lies, pain, or force. Only You, he, and love. 

No matter how angry you are you will be his Y/n, his babygirl and he knows how to handle you. No matter how tough you act you are still delicate for him. 

You can push him as much as you want but he'll pull you back to him again. His arms are your home. Where will you even go leaving your home? In the end, he'll have you in his arms. 

Jungkook started smiling and laughing thinking all this. Mrs. Jung and Jasmine were shocked to see him. For sure he was looking like a psycho, crying a second ago, and now he is laughing. 

Mrs. Jung came towards him and kneeled to his level. She held his shoulder.

Mrs. Jung : J-Jungkook don't worry. She will be back.

Jungkook : I know. She will have to come back to me. I am not worried. I am happy. In fact, I am feeling very light that the truth is revealed. I will bring her back to me with my love. She won't be able to resist me this time. She is angry but I will convince her. She is my everything and I will get her back. 

Mrs. Jung smiled and nodded. Jungkook's eyes fell on Jasmine. His eyes darkened within a second. Jasmine was shocked because of his sudden expression change.
Jungkook stood up and went to her. 

Jungkook : You wanted her away from me to get me right? But you brought her closer to me. The more she will be away from me the more I will pull her towards me. Don't worry I won't kill you, at least not now. And it's because of Y/n. I don't want her to think of me as a beast by killing you. But I will make sure you regret it. Now go away from my sight.

Jasmine was hella scared that she left the house in seconds. 

Jungkook : Babygirl I will bring you back. The place you think as hell is your heaven. I will bring you back to our heaven.

Hey guys 
I hope you all are well and liking the story.

Do leave sweet COMMENTS

ALSO, DO VOTE.