His Again

Author's POV

That was the thing he was scared of. He was scared of you asking this question. He cannot tell you. He was scared of losing you again. He could not tell you that he was a Mafia King. What if you will misunderstand him and hate him? He could not afford to take this risk. What if you'll be scared and refuse to go with him. It would have been different if you had your memories, those sweet moments of love, he wouldn't be so scared to tell you the truth. You would've understood him. But now that you don't remember anything, you may hate him. 

JK : I-I am CEO of JK Industries. The top Industry in this country so it's common to announce my marriage in the media.

You were slightly shocked hearing him. You have heard about JK Industries. You believed him.

?? : Y-Y/n

You looked at the door and saw a man in his 50s with some guards coming in. He came and cupped your cheeks. A drop of tear rolled from his eyes. You don't know what to do you were just looking at the man and Jungkook who was smiling.

JK : He is Mr. Min. Your father.

Your eyes widen. The person standing before you is your real father. 

Mr. Min : I can't believe you are alive princess. I am so happy today. 

Jungkook told Mr. Min about you. As a father, he has the right to know. Mr. Min never blamed Jungkook for that accident, he knows it's not his fault. Mr. Min looked at you, who was staring at him emotionless. As a stranger. He understands your situation, but it hurts him too that his daughter is looking at him as a stranger.

Y/n : I-I am sorry. I don't remember anything. 
Mr. Min : I know. It's fine. It won't change the fact that you are my daughter. 

You looked at Jungkook again.

Y/n : How did I end up near the tributary Jungkook? What happened that you assumed I am dead.
Jungkook's breathing hitched. He can't answer that. He looked at Mr. Min and he nodded. Again he has to lie.

JK : It was an a-accident. Your car fell from the cliff.

You looked down nodding.

JK : Y/n let's go baby.
Y/n : Where?
JK : To home. Your real home. Jeon Mansion. 

You looked at Mr. and Mrs. Kang and Suzan. They were upset and you too. All this time you developed an attachment and affection with this family. For you, they were your parent and sister, and Jungkook and Mr. Min were strangers. But now knowing the truth you can't deny it. You cannot continue a life of a lie.

Mr. Kang : It's okay Mrs. Jeo-
Y/n : What? Since when I became a stranger to you dad? 
Mrs. Kang : Truth is it, Mrs. Jeon. We don't have the audacity to call you by your name. It was different from before. But now knowing your Identit-
Y/n : Stop it. I am still Sia for you Mom. Did you really never think of me as your daughter that you made me a stranger just in a second-
Mr. Kang : No Sia. We always thought of you as our own daughter. You are never a stranger to us. But it's a fact you are Mrs. Jeon Y/n. 
Y/n : But I am still Sia to you. 
Suzan : You are. You will always be a part of our family.

She hugged you and you hugged her back. You looked at Jungkook. Jungkook knows what are you feeling. He could read you like an open book. He understood it will be hard for you to leave this family.

JK : Y/n please don't say no. I can't live without you for a moment now. I have gone through hell this year. I can't afford to be away from you now. I know you need time to accept all this, it's okay but please stay with me. I want you with me. 

His words made your heart beat faster. The pain and fear were visible in his eyes. You saw sincerity and dedication in his eyes toward you. 

Mr. Kang : I think you should go Y/n. They are your family. You belong there. 
Y/n : Dad but what about him?
Mr. Kang : Don't worry I will talk to him.

Mr. Min : Who?
Mrs. Kang : Her fiance.
JK : What?

You saw Jungkook's eyes darkened. For some reason, you felt scared.

Mr. Kang : We didn't know she is married. There was a ring in her hand when we found her but we were not sure if she is married or not. And as time passed we engaged her to Mr. Kim.
JK : You don't love him right?

Jungkook asked you immediately holding your cheeks as if his life depends on it. You chuckled and answered him.

Y/n : No. It was just arranged.
JK : Then you don't need to worry about him. I'll take care of it. 

Just then Someone called you.

?? : Sia baby-
Mr. Kang : Oh here is Mr. Kim.

You turned to the voice and saw your fiance there. He usually comes to meet you. His eyes met with Jungkook's and you can tell he was scared for some reason. You saw Jungkook was shocked but then he was angry. His eyes were dark. Mr. Min was looking shocked.

?? : J-Jungkook? Mr. Min?
Mr. Min : Kai? 

Jungkook was glaring at him. He could connect the dots. He was very angry. You could sense Mr. Min is also very angry.

Y/n : You know each other.
JK : He was your friend Y/n. Your childhood friend. EXPLAIN IT KAI. YOU KNEW Y/N IS ALIVE BUT YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO TELL US. HOW COULD YOU? 

You all flinched at Jungkooks outburst. He was about to go to Kai when Mr. Min held him back. He signed him to control his anger in front of you. He was looking so scary. His eyes were dark and veins were visible. Jungkook was angry as hell. He wanted to kill Kai but he controlled himself in front of you.

Mr. Min : How could you do this Kai? You knew she is married to Jungkook. Still, you got engaged to her. 
JK : I am giving you a chance to explain yourself. Or else you know what I can do.

Kai : Mr. Min, Jungkook please forgive me. I'll tell you the truth. Six months before I came here for official purposes and saw Y/n. I found out that she lost her memories. I wanted to tell you but I became selfish. I have liked Y/n for a long time. I thought it is a chance for me. I thought since she lost her memories, maybe I could start a new life with her. I became selfish.

JK : How could you do this Kai? You knew I was dying every day for her. I Love her. And she loved me too. Mr. Min was in depression. But you never thought to tell us. You knew she loves me. Still, you really thought you could start a new life with her. Never. She is mine. Only mine. She has my name on herself. She can never go away from me. 

You heard Jungkook's words. You could sense his obsession and madness in his voice. But you could also sense his feelings and pain in his voice. Did you love him? Now you were really curious to know about your past with him.

Mr. Min : You did a very wrong thing, Kai. I never thought you'll be this selfish. Did you ever think what if her memories came back one day what will happen? I told you earlier too to forget her. She loves Jungkook.

Kai : Y/n I am sorry. Please forgive me. 

You sighed. Now it really doesn't matter what Kai did. All this time he was a good friend to you. He never hurt you or did anything wrong with you. As a person you know he is good. 

Y/n : You did a wrong thing, Kai. But since you realize it. I forgive you.

Mrs. Kang who went inside a room came out. She came to you and gave you a ring.

Mrs. Kang : Sia this ring was in your hand we found you. 
Y/n : I-Is it my wedding ring?

It was your wedding ring. You saw in one of the pictures, you were wearing it. Jungkook took the ring and put it on your fourth finger.

JK : Don't ever take it off now.
He said as he pecked your lips making you freeze in your place.

Mr. Kang : You should go now Y/n.

You nodded looking down. You hugged Mrs. Kang and Suzan. 

Y/n : Jungkook can Suzan come with me, please? 

Jungkook couldn't see you sad. He knows it would be tough for you to come leaving them. And also, he knows you sure don't trust him completely. So it's better if she accompanies you. 

Jungkook : If you want to.

You smiled and looked at Suzan.

Suzan : But Y/n-
Y/n : Just for a few days....
Jungkook : Don't worry Miss Kang you won't face any problem there. I can't see her sad. 

Suzan looked at Mr. Kang and he nodded.

Suzan : Just for a few days.
You nodded.

Mr. Kang : Mr. Jeon can I talk to you alone?
Jungkook : Of course. 

They went inside a room.

Mr. Kang : Mr. Jeon I know you lied to Sia about that car incident. It was something more than that. Her hands were tied and she was bruised badly when we found her.
Jungkook : I- I am sorry but I can't tell her the truth. It's better for her. I just love her too much and I am scared of losing her.
Mr. Kang : I know you love her. Your eyes tell that. And it would be better if you don't tell her anything.
Jungkook : I didn't understand it.
Mr. Kang : When her treatment was going on, the doctor said she was emotionally hurt. Her feelings affected her very much. So we should be careful with our words.

Jungkook nodded. And they both came out.

JK :  Mr. and Mrs. Kang thank you very much for saving my wife and treating her as your own daughter. I am very thankful to you. You are free to visit Jeon Mansion whenever you want to meet her and if you ever need my help please don't ever hesitate.  I know Mr. Kang you are going through some problems in your workplace. Don't worry Sehun will take care of it. 

Jungkook thanked them and looked at you smiling. You thought what a gentleman you married who cares so much about you. 

JK : Let's go our home baby.

Hey Readers I hope you all are well.
So here is the next part. 
Do tell me your favorite part and if you are liking the story or not. 
I really appreciate your comments and feedback.

SO DO VOTE AND COMMENT.