Drugged

Author's POV

You were sitting in the living room reading a magazine. Just then someone entered the house catching your attention.

Jasmine.

Jasmine : Jungkook!!

She called as soon she entered but seeing you she raised an eyebrow. But she shrugged off thinking you are not so important to consider right now. She doesn't know how Y/n looks as she never saw her. Then she asked you directly.

Jasmine : Where is Jungkook?
Y/n : Who are you?
Jasmine : His fiance, tell me where is Jungkook?

You looked at her up and down and then sat down laughing. You again started reading the magazine again.

Jasmine : How dare you disrespect me like this do you know who I am?
Y/n : No.

You said still looking at the magazine pissing Jasmine.

Jasmine : I am the daughter of Lee Soo-Min, CEO of Lee Industries.
Y/n : So?

Your focus was still on the magazine not even bothering to look at her. Even though you don't know much about business, you know Lee Industry does not have much significance as compared to Min Industries and JK Industries. 

Jasmine : Who the hell are you?
Y/n : I am the wife of the man you are claiming to be the fiance.

Jasmine was dumbfounded by your answer. Did she hear it right?

Jasmine : Impossible. You are not his wife. You can't be.

Just then Suzan and Mrs. Jung came out of the Kitchen

Mrs. Jung : Jasmine?

Jasmine looked at her.

Jasmine : Mrs. Jung what is this girl saying? She can't be Jungkook's wife.
Mrs. Jung thought Jasmine get to know you are Y/n.
Mrs. Jung : She is saying the truth.
Jasmine : But how is this possible?
Mrs. Jung : But it's the truth, Jasmine. You should give up on Jungkook now.

Saying this Mrs. Jung left the house as she has been called by Mrs. Jeon.
Jasmine was confused. To her, it seemed Jungkook married a random girl. 

Jasmine : It can't be Jungkook can't marry you. He doesn't love you.
Y/n : How are you so sure?
Jasmine : I know it. Who are you actually?
Y/n : I am Jeon Y/n, the daughter of Mr. Min, CEO of Min Industries.

Y/n? Thoughts were going through her mind. Is she the same Y/n she heard about? But it's not possible she is dead, right? Then who is standing before her? Is this a coincidence of names? Jasmine doesn't want to believe. Also, Jasmine heard about Min Industries. It's one of the successful Companies. Is it possible that Jungkook married you because of business?

As she was in her thoughts. Jungkook entered and hugged you as soon as he came. Then he turned towards Jasmine.

JK : What are you doing here?
Jasmine : I- First tell me who is she?
JK : My wife. Jeon Y/n.

Jasmine : But you said you don't want to marry anyone right? You said you only loved your first wife-
JK : She is the only one I ever loved. Jeon Y/n.

Y/n felt her heart beating faster with Jungkook's words. She heard Jasmine. Jungkook loved her even when she was assumed dead. 

Jasmine : But she is dead-
JK : She is standing before you.

This means Jasmine assumed right. But how is this possible? For the past year, she was dead assumed but now how the hell she appeared suddenly.
Jungkook sensed Jasmine's thoughts. So he told her where she was for the past year. Jasmine doesn't want to stay anymore so she left immediately.

Jungkook turned to you.

Y/n : Jungkook who was she?
JK : [sighed] She was Jasmine. Mom wanted me to marry her as we assumed..........

Jungkook couldn't complete the sentence. He didn't want to. You understood him and changed the topic.

Y/n : You go freshen up. You seem tired. 

[Next Day]

Jungkook already left for work. Suzan went to college. Mrs. Jung was working in the kitchen you went to her.

Y/n : Mrs. Jung can I help you?
Mrs. Jung : It's all done, sweety. If you are bored then go to the library. I know you like books.
Y/n : There is a library?
Mrs. Jung : Yes. You liked to read books so there is a room in the house full of books. 
Y/n : Then I should go there.
Mrs. Jung : Y/n I need to go to Mrs. Jeon's house so are you okay being alone in the house?
Y/n : Of course Mrs. Jung. It's just Jungkook who treats me like a baby. I would be fine alone. Don't worry.
Mrs. Jung : Okay then Library is on the left wing, the third room of the corridor on the left.
Y/n : Okay.

You said went to the left wing. Mrs. Jung also left the house.

You were wandering in the corridor finding the library. You saw the third room on the left and were about to open the door but stopped.
 Another room on the last of the corridor, with a black door, caught your eyes. 

You went to that door, wondering what room is it. You twisted the doorknob it was open. Your curiosity pushed you inside the room. It was dark merely anything was visible. You stepped inside and saw the switches on your right. You switched on the few and finally light on.

You looked around the room and stumbled back. Your throat went dry and your breathing got heavy. There were blood traces in the room and guns and weapons on the walls. The room was giving dark and scary vibes. You were in a panicked state, regretting coming here. You were seeing visions of crying and shouting. As if it all happened before. And it did. You saw faded visions of the day when Jungkook locked you in the base. But you couldn't understand it. The same panic and fear took over you subconsciously.
You wanted to go out of it. You went to open the door but it was an auto-lock so it got locked from the outside. You tried but it didn't open. You again looked around the room. The room had an unpleasant smell that was making you dizzy. There were no windows, it was a completely packed room. You were already in a panic state and it was a matter of few seconds that you fainted.

[Meanwhile]

Jungkook came home and find no one. He called Mrs. Jung and asked about you.

OTP

JK : Where are you, Mrs. Jung?
Mrs. Jung : Mrs. Jeon called me so I with her.
JK : And Y/n and Miss Kang?
Mrs. Jung : Y/n is in the library and Suzan went to college she would be late.
JK : She has guards with her?
Mrs. Jung : Yes guards are with her.
JK : Okay then.

Call End.

Jungkook ended the call and went to find you smiling. He came home early as his Hyungs will come to meet you. They were in different countries but the moment they heard about you they came back to see you.
The time Suzan is here she is Jungkook's responsibility so he always makes sure about her safety. He doesn't have mafia rivals but still, he has business rivals. And he can't take any single risk regarding his family now.

Jungkook entered the library but there was no one. He checked the room and got out. He was confused and worried. His eyes fell on the last room with the black door. He saw it was auto-locked from the outside. A sudden panic took over him. 

He rushed to the room and opened it. His eyes fell on your fainted figure on the floor. He became anxious. He picked you bridal style carrying you to the room. He called the doctor. He was scared and afraid. His heart was beating fastest than ever and he was feeling extreme stress when the doctor was checking him.  

Doctor : She is fine Mr. Jeon but she got PTSD.
JK : PTSD?
Doctor : Yes it's a disorder triggered because of a past terrifying event. Maybe she witnessed something she was terrified of in her past.

Jungkook nodded. He knew exactly what triggered you. He remembered the time when he once locked you in base. He was sure it was because of it. But he was stressed about if you saw the things inside the room. How will you react when you'll wake up?
Sehun escorted the doctor out of the house.

This made him do something he didn't want to.

As you were sleeping in the room Jungkook came down and saw his hyungs sitting in the room. They were worried for you as they saw the doctor going out with Sehun. Sehun told them what happened.

Jimin : How is she now?
JK : Sleeping.

Jungkook's low voice told them something is not right.

RM : How will you answer her regarding that room when she will be awake?
JK : She will not ask.
Yoongi : You did something wrong. What did you do to her Jungkook?
JK : I-I did it for her. I-
Jin : What. did. you. do?

JK : I-I injected her with the drug b-benzodiazepine to erase her memories..

They were shocked but angry at the same time. 

Jin : Are you out of your mind? How could you inject drugs?
JK : I know this is wrong but I did it for her. I can't see her stressed and scared. 
RM : You didn't do it for her Jungkook. You did it for yourself. To escape from her questions.
JK : Say whatever you want to. According to me, it's right. I can't tell her that room is where I killed all my enemies to start a new beginning. Yes, I am selfish, very selfish, for her. I lost her once and I won't let that happen again.
Taehyung : Jungkook you are hiding your past, and today you gave her drugs. How long will you escape from all this? 
JK : I don't know but I won't let her know anything. She is my obsession, my need, my love. I won't let her know anything which will lead her away from me.

He turned to Sehun.

JK : Clear everything from that room. There should be no traces of the past in this house.