Found Her

Author's POV

Jungkook came to his room he was very upset. He sat on the bed and looked at Y/n's picture on the wall in front. He was continuously staring at it, lost in his own world. There were no words to describe the pain he was feeling. He was feeling empty and lost.
'Missing Y/n' was an understatement. He lost himself with Y/n. The way she smiles, tease him, hug him, kiss him, get angry with him, he was missing it all. The reason for which he felt alive was gone. 

Today was the most painful day as it was the same day he lost her. A whole year without her, only with her memories.

JK : Y/n why can't they understand me? I told them I can't forget you, but still, they keep nagging me about it. Why you left me alone Y/n? I can't give your place to anyone. I still love you. I still belong to you. My heart still has your name on it. You are understanding me, right? No one understands me better than you. The pain in my heart keeps increasing Y/n. I miss you baby I miss you a lot. 

He was blabbering looking at her picture in tears. He had so many people to listen to him but still, the comfort even her picture gives him cannot be compared to other's presence also. He would talk her whole day thinking she was listening to him, she is with him. 

JK : I lost you because of my mistake. 

His eyes darken as he recalled that day. He stood up going to his basement. Sehun was standing there and bowed to him as Jungkook came closer. Though Jungkook left the Mafia world behind still his men work for him. The pain, anger, frustration because of Y/n's death was inside him in form of his darkest side, the cruelest side.
    He didn't kill David yet. He tortures him every day in the cruelest way and mercilessly. He kept him alive for the past year but tortures him worse than death. And today he'll end his chapter forever.

Jungkook entered the room and saw David's weak body lying on the floor. He gestured his men to leave the room.

He took the container of water and threw it on David. David woke up panicked. In his entire life, Jungkook is his worst nightmare. He looked at Jungkook scared, he tried to back away but where can he go. The devilish smirk on Jungkook's face was enough to make David's blood run hot and cold at the same time.

JK : Enjoying your mistake you bastard?
David : Pl-please leave me Jungkook. Please I can't take it anymore...

Jungkook grabbed his hair making him face Jungkook's fiery eyes. 

JK : LEAVE YOU? After you took my life away from me? You will suffer. Did you think I'll just kill you? No you bastard I'll kill you painfully. You took my love, my everything away from me. Remember this day you killed my Y/n today. WHAT DID YOU GET FROM IT? Today you'll die in the most merciless way.

Jungkook's shouting could be heard out of the room also. All the guards standing there shivered in fear, even Sehun. 
Soon painfully screams of David could be heard. He was crying, begging, screaming for someone to save him. But no one dared to move from their place. They were scared and sweating. The painful cries of David were telling them how mercilessly he was hurting him. His anger took the best of him. Soon David's screams lowed but then they heard a gunshot. By this, they knew Jungkook killed him finally. 

Jungkook came out. His clothes were covered with blood and sweat. He was looking like the personification of Death and Devil. He gave a cold stare to them who were looking at him scared.

JK : Clean the mess.

He came to his room and cleaned himself. Just then Sehun knocked on the door. 

JK : Come in.
Sehun : Sir we have a business deal tomorrow out of the town.
JK : Prepare the files and keep everything ready on time.

Sehun nodded and went.

[Next Day]

Jungkook came out of the city for a business deal. His work was almost done. He was just having a formal lunch with his business partner. Mr. Song, his business partner encouraged him to join him for Lunch. After it, he was heading towards his car.

His eyes glancing the surroundings. Busy streets everyone is busy in their own business. 

Just then for a flash of seconds, his eyes saw something which stopped all his movements around. His heart was racing a marathon and his world stopped for a moment. But then it disappeared.

"Y/n"

His heart was screaming. His eyes roamed around again to see a glimpse of her. He saw her. He was sure. He could never do a mistake in this. He was sure this is not an illusion.

JK : Sehun find her. I saw her. I saw Y/n. She is around. FIND HER NOW.

Sehun and others were shocked and confused at his sudden behavior but ran under his order to find her. Jungkook was walking aimlessly to see her again.
A ray of hope arises inside him. He found her. She is back. His love is back. He kept checking around to find her. For sure he won't give up. He was walking like a lost person trying to find his way in a maze. 
Just then Sehun came running to him.

Sehun : Sir we searched the whole area we couldn't find ma'am.
JK : Do you think I am crazy? I saw her. She was here for a moment but then she went. I know she was Y/n.
Sehun : Sir maybe it was an illusion-
JK : I saw her. Find her.

His voice was stern and commanding. No more arguments. He said what he said. They all again spread to find her. Just then from far Jungook saw a girl beating a man. He saw a glimpse.
There she is. Beating one of his men.

Jugkook's heart skipped beats seeing her. But something was off. She was exactly a representation of Y/n but she was different. Her appearance was different. It was not soft and bright unlike it was dark. For a moment Jungkook was not believing his eyes. This all was too much for him. Seeing her beating one of his men arise many questions in Jungkook's mind. Firstly, her whole appearance was different from Y/n's. But she looked like Y/n. Secondly, Y/n was never too bold to beat the shit out of someone. Jungkook took steps to go near her but stopped hearing a girl speaking. Jungkook took slow steps towards her.

?? : Sia stop it's enough...

Sia? Jungkook stopped in is tracks. Jungkook was confused along with so many emotions. The girl was calling his Y/n as Sia.

Sia : No Suzan. How dare he touch me? I know men like this. I told him he is mistaken yet he has the guts to hold my hand.

The voice Jungkook was dying to hear. It's the same voice but it held sharpness and sternness too with now.

Man : Ma'am I was not misbehaving. You are Jeon Y/n-
He was cut off by a slap by Sia.

Sia : Again. I told you I am not any Jeon Y/n. I am Sia. Kang Sia.