3. Two Realities

-His reality was my destruction-

One year later

Eliyas

Smiling his pearl whites, visibly noticing the girl charmed by his looks, Eliyas slowly grabbed the cash from her hands. 

"Thank you, dear. I-I don't know what to say. This doesn't feel right." He feigned a rather hesitant and embarrassed look, scratching his neck. "After our wedding, I will pay it back. I will work double shifts. I will take another job. For you, I-"

"Hush," The girl stopped him with a fond smile. "It is okay. I know you will." The trust and naivety in her eyes almost made Eliyas smirk in amusement, but he hid his emotions well simply by giving the girl a sharp nod. 

Gullible...Miss Jasmine was a fashion diva, the clever head girl of her university and a social butterfly, but she had been such easy prey. She was admired and adored, yet her fascination with danger and her interest in bad boys had been her doom. 

Dummy!

Feeling the stack of money in his hands, which the pretty diva had pulled out from her designer bag, Eliyas simply gave his admirer an intensely sweet smile and turned around to walk out of the alley where he had just conned a rich brat.

Brains didn't always equal popularity.

Not all rich borns deserved silver spoons.

Miss Jasmine had been so desperately eager when he had asked her to meet him in the alley behind her university. The young girl had welcomed him with a giddy smile and listened to his promises with so much hope. She was spoiled, rich and bratty but seemed to have no issues trusting Eliyas. 

Eliyas adored such victims. It was fun ruffling their feathers and seeing how even their wealth couldn't stop them from being so easily manipulated by the poor. The settled feeling of seeing them turn so desperate and naive for his charms was wholesome...promising.

A dirty biker boy had made rich sophisticated women fall so easily for him. 

Leaving Jasmine alone in the dark shadows, not even offering to drop her home, Eliyas ruffled his hair with an arrogant smile and walked towards a tinted window Cultus parked just around the corner. 

Another girl's pretty little dreams ruined...

More cash in...

"Let's go." He roughly pulled open the door and slide onto the passenger seat.

"How much did she give?" Saud, his best friend, spoke from the passenger seat. 

Eliyas pushed back his seat and laid down with a satisfied smile, placing an arm over his eyes to block out the sunlight. "A couple of guards, enough to get out of this town and finally get employed as a project manager for Kingsburg inc in Hill land," he nonchalantly spoke, breathing in the comfort of the ride and allowing it to cradle him into a relaxed mood.

It was a sunny day, a cosy afternoon...

"That is good to hear," Saud snickered, eyeing his friend in an impressed manner. It was pretty hard conning billionaires, but Eliyas had made it seem so easy.

"We can book tickets for Thursday. We will meet in the basement tonight for preparations. I want my cut before we go," Saud then began instructing in a business-like manner.

This was the routine protocol.

Every time they conned, they ran away. However, this time, Hill land was going to be a place where they finally settled down. It was going to be something out of the norm, but Eliyas had been stern about wanting to get some white-collar job; his son needed some consistency in life, and they had been too bold recently with their schemes.