class 4b

THEOS POV
———————
as much as it annoys me, diego actually came in handy.
he knows his way around the school.
i'm not trying to condone him or anything.

but it's just my luck that i'm sitting at the top of the seats looking down on everyone else.
and looking down on jax and diego sitting beside eachother whispering and giggling.

i'm so jealous it's almost making me sick.

the stupid teacher didn't let me sit where i wanted to.

beside jax.

i cant believe i'm saying this but i wish milo was here.
atleast to make jax jealous in a way.
to make him see i'm perfectly fine without him.
to make him see i can have a 'diego' of my own.

i decide to message milo, to meet for a coffee after my lesson.
but i need jax to see us.

for context, milo is my-

boyfriend.

we've been together for a year, and it may seem like it's true love, especially since we've been with eachother for a whole year.

truthfully, it's not going well, milo hasn't been paying any attention to me, he acts as though i'm his kid, not his boyfriend.
i've never told jax i'm gay, so i'm worried he won't accept me.

but nevertheless i need to get jax out of my head, and i need him to see i'm not running after him.

i messaged milo to meet me outside class 4b, hopefully he can find the right room.

i lay my eyes back onto jax, but instead of seeing him and diego giggling.

he's staring directly at me.

i can almost feel it piercing through my body.
he quickly reverts his eyes and plays it off as though he wasn't staring at me intensely.
i see him quickly look back at me once more before turning around again and scribbling in his notes.

how long was he staring at me for?
how did i not realise?
and why was he even staring at me?

my brain floods with thousands of different reasons, but i push them aside.
i've already got milo, even though my heart aches for jax, i need to stay loyal.

JAXS POV
——————
i swear i hope he didn't realise i was staring at him.
oh god.
what if he did.
he'll think i'm a creep!
i try to distract myself when i see the girl beside me.

diego's sitting on my left, and there's a girl to my right.
i wish it were theo, but i'm sure she's cool too.

she has her head on her desk, letting me only see her brunette and blonde hair.
i tap her shoulder and say, "you okay?.."

she jumps up startled, "hm what- yes? no? where am i.." she goes red, "oh uh sorry, i didn't get much sleep last night and the teachers making me tired with all that talking, like blah blah blah i really don't care."
she covers her mouth.
"sorry, i have a tendency to talk the most utter crap at the wrong time." she laughs lightly.

"no, it's cool, you're cool, yes." i chuckle. "i'm jax, nice to meet you." i hold out my hand.

"cecelia, right back at you." she smiles, and shakes my hand.
her smile is contagious, just like diego's.
again, i have the feeling we're going to make good friends.

"anyway," she says drowsily, "what is she on about?" she points at lilian getson, our chemistry professor.

the minute cecelia points at lilian, she so happens to turn around and see cecelia pointing directly at her mumbling stuff to me.

"have you got something to share about me cecelia?" she raises her eyebrows.

"no. well actually yes, i was just telling good ol jax here how great you looked today." she pauses to grin, "i mean that blazer really compliments your body figure, top marks." cecelia crosses her arms.

lilian looks taken back, "why thank you cecelia, now please pay attention." she winks back to her and continues with the lesson.

"and that, gentleman and gentleman is how you compliment a woman." she smiles and gives me and diego a hard stare.

"you don't look too bad yourself cece." diego winks and grins.

"thank you unknown man." cecelia nudges me.

"you look cute.." i speak, totally unbothered.

"thank you jax, now i need to concentrate on my lesson." sassily she speaks and turns back to the front taking out her textbook.

she certainly is something, my lectures won't be boring, that's for sure.
but she's the kind of character to make friends with everyone she meets, i like that.
confident and sassy, reminds me of someone.

i glance up to theo.
he looks so perfect when he's concentrating.
i swear this boy can look good in every situation.

this is the boy i cant get over.