the party where it all shattered in the blink of an eye.

MILOS POV
——————-
i feel like i should just drive on and away.
though tess' phone is still in the car.
and she's too busy talking to her friend..

"why are you in the car with him?!" i can hear her friend shout in dispair. "he's a cheating creep!!"

wait, how does she know??
oh god.
she's one of theos friends isn't she, and obviously theos opened his big mouth. (lol)

"what are you talking about?." my sister almost giggles as she speaks.

her friend looks at me directly in the eyes.
almost with disgust.
i hold up tess' phone ushering for her to come and get it from my hands.

"tess, you should probably just grab your phone back, we will be continuing this conversation later."
the girl pouts and crosses her arms.

"uhm okay i don't see the fascination over my brother but whatever you say." tess mutters sarcastically and turns back towards the car, lifting her phone from my hand.

"YOUR BROTHER?!!" she screamed so loud everyone in hindsight turned to stare at her. "you never told me you have a brother, nevermind a stupid cheating asshole. he broke theos heart into a million tiny pieces and then proceeded to grind them up in a pestle and mortar. but whatev- SORRY I ALWAYS GO ON WHEN IM ANGRY!!" she splutters.

"he would never do such a thing, plus he has a girlfriend, emily. seriously cece, have solid facts before you accuse anyone." tess laughs.

what she didn't know is that it was true.
i've hid it from tess for so long.
i almost felt bad.
but if i tell her now she'll never forgive me.

CECELIAS POV
——————————
i knew this wasn't right.
tess obviously is oblivious to what's going on right in front of her eyes.

now that i think of it i shouldn't be surprised they're siblings.
for a start we have barely gotten to know one another's families outside of being friends.
milo and tess do look very alike.
milo clearly took up the bad genes between them.

"whatever" i scoff, "let's go." i grip onto tess' arm and drag her away from her brother. "we have more important things to discuss."

THEOS POV
———————
i'm with diego and jax.
i just wish that diego would piss off.
he really ruined our moment back there.

the strong sexual tension between jax and i grows rapidly as every minute passes.
we're heading to first lesson, though i am far too tired for this. i wish i were back in bed.
back in jaxs' bed.

the tension and atmosphere between us snaps in half as cecelia and tess run into us.
causing papers to fly everywhere.

"c, seriously." diego laughs.
i stare as he lifts himself back up onto his feet and reaches out his hand. ushering for cecelia to make hers meet his.

"well in my defence," she carefully makes their hands meet, looking up and locking eye contact with diego, "i- uh- i." she goes bright red, flustered, as she realises how close both persons faces are to one another.
they stay staring at eachother, with a strong connection.

"eugh!" jax gags, "get a room you two!" loudly he says.

both cecelia and diego let go of eachother.