15. Move

Acela POV

It hurts in between my legs, a lot.

Moving the blanket from my body, feeling warm all of the sudden, a voice startles me.

"Good morning mate." Caelan says humorously, I turn and see he is awake and leaning on his hand while looking at me the same way he did last night.

Last night... oh my god, we had sex and he marked me! I thought I had dreamt that but since we are both naked right now I'd say that I did not dream it and this is really freaking happening.

I glance down and notice I'm completely nude. Full birthday suit nude.

I feel my face get warm as I grab the blanket and put it over me, hiding my body which is full of red marks, suddenly feeling embarrassed around him.

Caelan laughs huskily as he gets up from the bed. "There's no need to hide from me Acela." He says as he smirks at my blush and I glare at him.

God damn him, why is he always looking so perfect in the morning? And he's NAKED! "Morning.. um, clothes?" I ask shyly hinting to behind him where a long t-shirt is.

He turns around and I see his back and wow... his naked back is full of scratch marks from last night, from me. That must've hurt, right? Just a little? There is no doubt in my mind that last night was amazing, I was truly scared because it was my first time and I didn't know what to expect.. but Caelan was gentle, for the most part. He never did anything I didn't want, he gave me pleasure, more than I could ever imagine.

"Are you sore?" He asks worried, sitting down on the side of the bed near me, he has boxers on.

I sit up and cover my breasts with my arm which causes him to smile smugly. "U-Um, a little." I say shyly, putting the t-shirt over my head and through my arms.

I actually am super sore, but I don't want his ego to get any bigger or I'll never be able to walk again. I'm starting to think it was a mistake that he was mates with me, I can't even keep up with this man, how am I suppose to please him? Ugh, so embarrassing.

I look up to Caelan to see he's silently watching me and that reminds me.

I get out of bed and go straight to the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door as I look into the mirror and tilt my head to expose my neck, I move my hair out of the way and that's when I see it.

The redness around it looks painful but I don't feel a thing, I touch it and it feels tender, but nothing hurts. That's odd, right? His teeth were so large and sharp, I should be dead from a bite like that. Instead, it looks like I have a hickey with the initials C.B on my neck, it looks like a brand more than a mark.

I see Caelan come up behind me and he pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me, he leans down and kisses the mark, the kiss causes a wave of pleasure to pulse between my legs, causing me to gasp out from the suddenness of it. "Beautiful." Caelan whispers out huskily as I look at him in the mirror. His eyes are glowing yellow and he's looking at me with lust.

"Thank you." I say shyly as I turn around in his arms, he leans his hands against the bathroom counter, trapping me between his muscled arms.

He looks at me seriously, his eyes hard. "I want you to move in with me." He asks and I get whiplash from the suddenness.

Move-in with him? Isn't that really early for us? I have not seen him in two years and I've only recently begun to see him again.. what's it been? 3 days? 4? I can sense from the way he is looking at me that he is actually serious and this isn't a joke. He also said that he loves me..