PREDATOR

DHEERAJ washed his face in the washroom and his handkerchief. He walked out to the corridor where he encountered Mrs. Dixit who had a file in her hand. She walked to him.

" Mrs. Dixit! "

" Mr. Kumar I would talk to you in private. I believe you would be interested. "

" Sure. "

Mr. Dixit turned around and called his assistant.

" Take her to my cabin. "

Mrs. Dixit waited at Mr. Kumar's cabin while sitting on the chair which was near the desk. He entered the cabin after a few seconds.

" I am really sorry for letting you wait Mrs. Dixit. "

He sat on his chair in front of her next to the desk.

" So Mrs. Dixit. What is it about? "

Mrs. Dixit handed over him the file. He opened the file and found some copies of papers.

She said " I think this might be the reason for his death. "

" Where did you get it? "

" He had kept it secret. I found it accidentally. "

He turned over some of the pages of the file.

" It's a copy. "

" I have the original one. I have copied it for the insurance. "

" Could you please bring me the original one? "

" I am sorry. At this moment I can't trust anyone Mr. Kumar. "

" I have been one of his colleagues for sixteen years. You can trust me. "

" My apologies Mr. Kumar. But I can't do until the investigation is over. "

She left the cabin immediately. Mr. Kumar made a call to Anil Tripathi.

Anil asked him " How is it going on? "

" We've got the prey. "

" Any lead? "

" She has the files. Original. "

" Did you ask her? "

" She has handed over me the copies. I asked her for the original but she has denied. "

" That's enough what we've got. "

" Is there anyone who lives with her. "

" Not yet. I believe. "

Introvert walked into an uncrowded shopping store. He spotted a man at an aisle who was shopping some grocery with a basket in hand. The man left the aisle at moved to the other section. Introvert walked to the man and acted before him as he was shopping there. The man was TOPMOST's brother SKYLINE.

SKYLINE said " How long can you wait for the package? "

" I am really sorry for what happened to your brother. "

" I believe it was you. "

" It wasn't me. "

" You were tracking him that night. "

" I wasn't there even. I was only briefed about Mr. Khanna. Not your brother. "

" How can I believe you? "

" Look I am not here to justify your accusations. All I need is the information what your brother had about him. "

SKYLINE gave him a small envelope. Introvert took out some pictures of Sanjay.

" Whatever I got about him is from Mr. Khanna's file. He has been his bodyguard and his daughter's caretaker for last five years. "

" Who actually is he? "

" His name his Sanjay. Believed not to be a real name. A former 'EYE' operative. He was codenamed as HUNTER. He was specialised in hunting his predators. "

" How much kills? "

" 207."

" And then he left? "

" It's a long story. Something had happened that day. It was his 208th target. He was failed. "

" I want to know from where Mr. Khanna used to operate his drug operations. It might be somewhere outside the city. "

Mrs. Dixit arrived at her house. She walked inside to her living room. There was a white car which was parked at the right diagonal of the house. Anil was on the driver's seat.

He called someone on phone " She is home now. The guard is still there. "

While driving a black car on the highway Introvert looked at the navigation system in his mobile phone which was displaying the location 6.8 kilometres away.

On the way he was chased by a black limousine. He looked into the mirror that the limo was coming near to him. He kept on driving the car. The limo passed through his car and came in front of his car. A mercenary got himself half out of the car window from the back door and began to shoot at Introvert with an assault rifle.

The Introvert applied brake and reversed his car. The limo turned to him and began to chase him. The Introvert drifted his car at sixty degree while driving reverse but was hit by a truck which was coming from his back. His car  flipped upside down on the highway. The limo driver geared up the car to hit Introvert hard. Introvert managed to crawl out of the car. He pulled out a rifle from the back of the seat.

He looked at the limo which was coming to him and began to fire at the windshield of the limo which didn't break because of being bullet proof. He shot on its tyres. The driver stopped the limo at a distance. Two men walked out of the limo in order to shoot at him but he killed all of them one by one and put the limo into flames.

A car stopped behind him. He turned to the car while sighing. The car driver got trembled after seeing the gun and the flames. The driver tried to reverse the car but stopped after the Introvert pointed him the gun. The man left the car and ran away. Introvert got inside the car to drive.

He arrived at a motel. He walked out of the car. He looked here and there as no one was around. He went inside to the reception where there was no one. He heard a telephone ring which made him got his eyes on a telephone which was kept on the receptionist table.

He attended the call.

" Upstairs " said Vinita who was online.

" What? "

" I said upstairs. Someone is waiting for you there. "

She hung up the phone. Introvert looked at the upstairs of the motel. He kept the phone back on table and went upstairs.
The door a room was opened by him. He entered the room with his handgun. There was a TV, a double bed and a table with two chairs.

He checked the bathroom where he found nothing there. He even looked through the window outside but couldn't get anything.

There was a TV remote on the bed. He picked up the remote and turned it around. There was an instruction " TURN IT ON" on the back of the remote.