UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Anil poured some coffee in a cup in his home. He received a an image file in his phone. He opened the file in which there was a picture of the maxi truck driver.

He made a call to his informant,

" What do you know about him? "

The informant replied " He works for a transport company. "

" Any allegations? "

" Attempted murder twice. Usually work for money. "

The maxi truck was driving at the early evening while having a cigarette in his left hand. He was overtaken by an SUV and made him to stop his truck. He angrily walked out towards the SUV from which Anil stepped out and pointed him the gun.

Anil warned " Step back and tell me. "

" Tell you what? "

" How much did he paid you? "

" Not he. It was a she. "

Anil took out a bag and handed over it to the maxi truck driver.

" You understand? "

The driver nodded his head and smiled mischievously.

A number of ballet dancers were practicing in a hall uniformly. Introvert was waiting in a gallery inside the dance class. A female staff walked out of the hall to the gallery.

She said to him " Sir. "

She indicated him to follow her. She took her upstairs to the cabin of the founder of the ballet class. He entered and found Shivangi on the chair.

The staff told her " Mam. "

Shivangi nodded her head and the staff left the cabin. She asked him to sit on the chair. Introvert sat on one of the two chairs which was kept in front of her table.

He told her " That's how you have got to know about the ball dance. "

" Actually they are performing ballet in the hall. "

" Well I don't actually know much about the dance. "

" What do you want Mr....? "

" You better don't ask me anything. "

" Really? "

" The way you planned Mr. Raj's murder is actually impressive. No one would come to know about you
"

Shivangi closed her eyes in anger and then looked at him,

" So if you are going to arrest me I won't hesitate. "

" You are taking me wrong. I am not a cop actually. I just want to know the connection between your husband's death and Mr. Dixit. "

" Listen. After death of Rahul, the administration decided to hand over the mine to the LIBERAL BANK on the proposal of his former colleague. "

She added " He had even signed the papers on the approval and a few later we were attacked by Raj Builders after the deal. "

" Former colleague? Who was he? "

Shivangi received a call on her landline. She received a call.

" Yes. "

" Mam there is a courier on your address. "

She hung up the call.

" Excuse me. "

She walked out to the outside and found nothing but the same maxi truck.