THIRST FOR VENGEANCE

THREE YEARS AGO:

( The incident took place even before RAHUL had met ANIL and Advocate AHUJA)

Rahul arrived at a lakeside restaurant in his car. He walked to the third table where his old colleague Mr. Dheeraj Kumar had been waiting on him.

He sat on the chair. He shook hands with him.

" How is it Dheeraj? "

" Well. The same old table, room and routine. "

" You had sent me a mail last night about the book value of your company. "

" Yes actually we are planning to invest in a project and we want to take over the mine from your department. "

" The entire mine? "

" Yes. "

He added " Whatever the export profit would be earned that will be directly transferred to your account. "

" Well it's a good deal but I have to think about it. "

" I'll meet you again with the chairman. And remember don't discuss about this to anyone. "

PRESENT DAY:

At late evening political activist Jayant Saxena went downstairs from a shopping complex which was located above a restaurant in the main city market. He walked to his car and was baffled to see the punctured tyres.

" Need some help. "

He turned around to see Pinklips in another car. Two 'EYE' operatives appeared behind him. He looked at them who had guns in their holsters. One of them stepped forward and pushed his back with the gunpoint.

A maxi truck arrived at a distance from the square in a bit dark area. He informed someone on radio.

" I am on the site. "

Mr. Raj went downstairs and accidentally bumped into Shivangi who had a wine glass in her hand.

" I am sorry Mrs.. "

Shivangi smiled at him and asked " Mr. Raj I have always been in a bid to meet you? "

" Oh. Thank you. May I help you in something. "

" Yeah. But if you allow us would you like to have a ball dance on this jazz. "

" Sure. "

Mr. Raj and Shivangi came to the front and began to perform a ball dance along with other performers. Introvert looked at both of them until he received a phone call from the Analyst.

While dancing Shivangi whispered in Mr. Raj's ear,

" I know your real face Mr. Raj and I won't hesitate to reveal that in front of your own investors. "

Mr. Raj got baffled.

" What you mean to say? "

" You had killed my husband three years ago. You burnt our house. You killed my son. You'll be dead soon. "

Mr. Raj left her and stepped back with his shocked eyes. He rushed out from the hall in his car.

His car left the hall.

Shivangi made a call to the man who had parked his maxi truck near the square.

" He has left the event. He'll be there in a moment. "

The man started his car.

The moment Mr. Raj's car was about to cross the square, the maxi truck smashed it on its right and hence the driver died immediately. Mr. Raj got a minor injury on his head. The man walked out of the truck with a bottle in his hand. Mr. Raj opened the car door but the man pushed him inside and locked the car door.

He lit up the fire in bottle and threw inside his car. Mr. Raj received a call.

He attended the call.

" Hello. "

" Let's see Mr. Raj how you are going to survive it. "

He realised that it was Shivangi on the call. The man left the site after Mr. Raj's car caught up the fire wholly.

Next morning, Introvert and Analyst met at a private place. Analyst kept the photos of open pit coal mine on the table.

" This is mine from where they used to extract and smuggle in Arab countries. "

He added " The boat which has been captured by the patrol team belonged to Jayant Saxena who had used the sea routes to smuggle tons of coal. "

" How is it linked to our case? "

" We went through his bank statement. And we got Mr. Dixit's name there with whom he had frequent transactions. "

He added " Mr. Dixit's bank account is in London which has nearly INR 20 CR credit transfers from Jayant Saxena. "

Anil arrived near the open pit coal mine. He walked out of his car and looked downside to the mine which was almost seized by the administration and the cops. Another car arrived there from which Mr. Dheeraj Kumar stepped out to see the mine with Anil.

Mr. Kumar took out a cigarette from his right jacket pocket and lit with his lighter. He smoked it once.

He asked Anil " What you have to say about this? "

" Everything is over. No deals, no money, no mines. "

" It's really a sorrow to hear about Mr. Raj. "

"He knew about Mr. Dixit who had really choosen a wrong man to deal with."

He added " I have heard that he has INR 20 CR in a London based bank account. "

At a music club, a thirteen year old boy was playing a piano like a pro. His female mentor came to him and replaced his music notes with other one.

She said " You have learnt the basics. Now you must try the advanced level. "

She smiled to see him and left. The boy turned over the note pages and began to play the notes slowly.

His father Skyline who was standing outside the room, looked at him.

" He plays it like a pro. "

Skyline turned to his left and looked at Introvert. Skyline chuckled and replied,

" He plays guitar too. "

" Well, when I was in school I once tried my hands on a casio. It didn't work well. They began to laugh at me. "

" There is a cafe at the back of this club. "

" I am short of time. I want to know something about. "

Introvert and Skyline walked out of the club together.

Skyline said " The coal mine you are talking about was the property owned by the city administration three years ago. "

He added " The RAJ BUILDERS wanted to grab the mining project. You might have gone through a name, RAHUL VERMA. "

Introvert took a pause, and replied

" The administration officer whose entire family was killed in an arson attack. *

" Except his wife. "

He added " When Rahul had refused to sign the papers , the same evening his family was attacked. "

" Who were they? "

" The police didn't had the evidence but they were sure RAJ BUILDERS was behind the arson attack. "