[ prologue ]

The crowd was cheering them on as Xingqiu's vocals blasted through the large auditorium. Crazy fangirls were screaming and were almost as loud as Xingqiu, even though he had a mic. One last verse and they'd finally be able to go home. 

As soon as they wrapped up the song and ending, the auditorium was now just filled with fangirls screaming; 

'OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE AETHER?'

'MARRY ME CHONGYUN'

'BENNETT IS SO CUTE!'

'RAZOR CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN MY FACE?'

'XINGQIU PLEASE CAN I GET A PICTURE?'

The five boys made their exit, waving to their fans as they left. Many girls, and a few boys tried leaving their seats to follow them backstage, but then were soon caught by security. 

"God I'm so tired.." Aether exhaled, as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead. He walked over to his makeup booth and started removing it.

"You did great out there though! We all did!" exclaimed Bennett, as he sat down in his own booth and proceeded to remove the makeup and extra accessories, "-And hey! I didn't even screw up once! Hah, I guess I finally got a break from my bad luck.."

"Bennett..is right. We did good job. Am happy we're going home now. " The wolf-like boy, Razor said. He started packing up his junk in a suitcase, then sat down to wait for the others.

"Aren't we gonna eat first before we go home? I'm starving, and you know I could reaaally go for some spicy food..." Xingqiu, the lead singer remarked, as he turned to his baby-blue haired friend, Chongyun , with a sinister grin. Everybody knew Chongyun hated spicy food, and Xingqiu liked teasing him about it.

Chongyun waved his hands in front of his face, in an 'X' motion. "No thanks! We can just go to Wendy's you know.. they have ice cream there and I'm really in the mood for ice cream.." 

"Well when are you not in the mood for ice cream. Its practically all you eat." Aether teased. 

"Not true! I can eat other stuff you know." Chongyun huffed.

The five boys joked around for a little while, and when they were all ready to go, they headed out to see their manager, Albedo, and Assistant Manger, Venti, standing outside and waiting for them. With security following after them, blocking fangirls from getting to them, the boys approached their manager.

"You guys did great out there. Ready to leave?" Albedo smiled.

The group nodded and got in the car, as they drove off. It was going to be a long ride home, but it was all good, because they had each other.

A/N:

 I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I HAD NO OTHER IDEAS- anyways I'm probably gonna update Boys Don't Cry and my YTTD story ( u should check those out they're pretty rad ) next chapter is def gonna be a lot longer. also I wrote this in a discord vc while listening to jack stauber. not rlly relevant but just thought I'd mention it. also prepare for drama and a bit of angst idk ( and aether being a third wheel )