[ Side Story, Part 1: The Spa ]

"We really put on a show out there huh? Great work girls!" Xinyan exclaimed, as she let her long, silky, deep chocolate-brown hair down, with the orange and red highlights shining under the light.

Barbara admired how pretty she looked. "Hey Xinyan, has anyone ever told you how stunning you are lately?" 

"Huh-?" Xinyan could feel herself heating up. "Erm- no..thanks though, you're cute yourself!"

Barbara giggled in response.

"Just get married already, I'm tired of you guys acting like an old couple in front of us." Lumine said, as she brushed her golden-blonde hair.

"Nobody says anything about you and Noelle though." Xinyan pointed out.

"S-Shut up. We're just friends." Lumine huffed.

Barbara and Xinyan exchanged a look, as if they were trying to say something through their expressions. 

"Whatever. I'm gonna go get changed." Lumine sighed and walked away.

Xiangling was busy taking off her makeup. "I wanna go to the spa alreadyyyy!! I'm so tired...waah." She whined. "Are you guys almost done?!"

"Almost! Chillax, you've taken long yourself before." Barbara sighed and started getting ready to head to the spa.

Fischl and Noelle sat there, playing Bandori together while waiting for the other 5. They were talking about how many full combos they were getting and their favorite bands. Fischl liked Afterglow and Roselia, while Noelle's favorites were either Poppin Party or Pastel Pallettes.

About 20 minutes later, everyone was ready to go to the spa, so they went outside and saw their manager Lisa. "You girls ready?" The tall brunette asked.

The girls nodded in response, and hopped in the car. There was gonna be a long ride there, but it would be worth it since the spa was a relaxing place.

Time skip, they're at the spa

"Alright, remember, everything is on me, so feel free to spoil yourselves." Lisa said, as the girls ran over to the front desk to see all the options they had. It was a 5 star spa that all the famous people went too, so they were bound to see other celebrities there, maybe even ones they knew in person.

"Ooo, how about we all go in the hot spring?" Lumine suggested. 

"Sounds good!" Barbara chirped. "May we have key cards to the hot spring please?" Barbara asked the front desk lady. She nodded and handed them the keycards, as Lisa payed for it. The girls ran into the hot spring and admired its beauty.

"Woahhhh....I never expected it to be so..gigantic?" Xinyan said as she looked around.

Lisa walked in and her eyes widened. "Oh my..it really is big huh? Well, lets hop in." Lisa started stripping her clothing. 

The others did the same and they all sat in the hot spring. It was so relaxing, the smell was so pleasant in there, there was classical calming music playing in the back, it felt so nice. Barbara closed her eyes and enjoyed the peaceful moment.

"Do you guys wanna play Truth or Dare?" Xiangling suggested.

A/N : ok so like this is a little thingy with the genshin girls where they have their own band ( ones in the band are Barbara, Xinyan, Lumine, Noelle, Fischl, and Xiangling ). I might make my own little wattpad story for them, but for now, take this! <3 sorry if its really short and/or horribly written I didn't have much time but I also didn't wanna make you guys wait long for another chapter jhdjkh

( also its not edited like always so call me out on any mistakes ! )