[ Part 7: Foes to Friends ? ]

Once again, a silence broke out in the cafe. Razor thought maybe it was a better idea to stay at his house with nothing to do, instead of being in the middle of this awkward situation.

"You know what, forget it. I don't even care anymore. " Kazuha got out of his seat. "Aether, can we talk alone? In private?"

Aether shook his head and stayed in his seat. "Whats the magic word?"

Kazuha sighed out of frustration. This entire meeting was going nowhere. "..please."

Aether got out of his seat. "So, where are we heading to, captain?"

Kazuha left the cafe, making a hand gesture that told Aether to follow him. The two left the building , as Lumine and Razor sat there. They have never been close, but Lumine thought this would be a perfect opportunity to build up a friendship with him. From what she knew, Razor was a polite, quiet, and reserved guy, so the opposite of Aether.

"...Soo, what're your interests?" Lumine asked.

Razor stayed silent for a moment, as if he was thinking of something. "I like..watching movies. Or playing games. "

"What kind of games?"

"..Adventure, fantasy." 

"..Ah..I see. How interesting!"

"yeah.."

And just like that, it was awkward again.

Meanwhile, with Kazuha and Aether

"So, are you here to beat me to a pulp? or perhaps tell me what kind of sick fantasies you have? or are you-"

Kazuha cut him off. "Why do you like to antagonize me so much? What'd I ever do to you?"

Aether stayed quiet. There was a long pause, until Aether finally replied. "Because you're an asshole." He said it so calmly and casually, as if they weren't in a dark alleyway.

"What?" Kazuha had a confused expression on his face.

"I said because you're an asshole. I've seen how you treat people who are too kind, too vulnerable, too naive. I may be annoying, but at least its to people who deserve it. Oh, and whens the last time you ever apologized for anything? My friend's tell me how mean you can be. I know you've never said anything to me directly, but I'm doing this to avenge my dear apprentice's. Maybe I'll actually try being nice to you if you apologize to each and every one of them, in front of me. "

"-And what if I don't? I don't owe you anything." Kazuha hovered over Aether. 

"Well then you'll see what happens. Some of my buddies are in the photography and yearbook club, they get everything on camera. Perfect for blackmail." Aether started walking into the cafe again, until Kazuha pulled him back into the alleyway.

"You have a deal." He held out his hand for Aether to shake. 

"Sweet! Well then, cya later alligator!" Aether shook his hand, and just like that, he walked back into the cafe, soon leaving with Lumine and Razor following after him.

Kazuha sighed, and wondered what goes on in the mind of someone as carefree as him.

a/n: hiii everyone ik this chapter is a bit short but its also kind of a filler , I expect this story to be done by September maybe. im gonna try posting more, and yeah! thats all I have to say,, take care everyone <33