[ Part 5: In The Friendzone ( 2/2 ) ]

warning, this chapter and the chapter after this one contains: poop jokes, a lot of swearing, immature humor, Lisa being a facebook mom, ur mom jokes, and dn jokes

Bennett heard a gentle knock on the door. His head perked up, and he quickly tried to make it seem like he wasn't crying.

"...Bennett." A familiar voice rang in his ears. 

The sudden realization hit him. He had just said he loved Razor out loud, did Razor hear him say that though.?

The only thing he could do now was stay silent, if he talked, Razor would hear his voice crack, and Razor is smart enough to know that probably means he was crying, which he was.

Meanwhile...

"AETHER THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU , YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Lumine shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Chill it wasn't my fault! Your fish just swam down the drain, guess he wanted freedom 'cuz you're a horrible owner hm?" 

"MY FISH DOESN'T HAVE LEGS."

"It has a brain though, doesn't it?" Aether snorted, trying to hold back his laughter. He thought it was hilarious to see his sister this angry, over a fish they got at a suspicious dollar store.

"That doesn't prove ANYTHING. My fish can't walk and go down the drain. Therefore, you did it, douchebag!!" She punched Aether in his forearm before storming off to her room.

Aether rolled his eyes and grabbed a bag that was outside of her room. He pulled out a book and started to read the cover. " ...We still have to deliver the 'how to play pianos, step by step. beginners guide for children under the age of 12, by-'" 

"Do it yourself." Lumine mumbled.

"I'll buy you a milk teaaaa!" Aether said in a sing-song voice. "Please Lumine, I don't wanna show up with a children's guide for pianos at Razor's front door. You said you would do the explaining."

"Fine, I'll do it." She unlocked her door so Aether could come in.

Aether held his arms out wide so he could give Lumine a hug, but she dodged him and he fell on her bed instead.

"I'm only doing this for the milk tea. You're gonna be so dead if you don't buy me it."

"Thats a copy.."

The two siblings headed out the door, and started walking in the direction of Razor's house. As they were walking, Lumine looked over and asked, "Are you sure Bennett's still at Razor's?"

"Nope, thats why I wanted you to come so I wouldn't be the only embarrassed one." Aether giggled.

She rolled her eyes and continued walking.

At Razor's house..

"Bennett, you ok?" Razor gently knocked on the door. "Do you need anything?"

There was no response from Bennett.

ringgg

"YO ITS YO BOY, MR. WORLDWIDE- OW.."

"STOP SAYING DUMB STUFF!"

Razor ran downstairs to open the door.

Bennett sighed in relief, maybe this was his chance to get out of the bathroom now.

Meanwhile, Aether walked inside Razor's house without even asking. "Ayo whats up homeboy Razor, haven't seen you in a bit!"

"It's been a day-" Razor could feel Aether putting him into a chokehold while ruffling his hair. "Wh-"

"It's all good bro, so Bennett's upstairs right?" Aether let go of him, then started running upstairs before Razor could even respond. Razor sighed, then started following him.

Lumine stood in the doorway, embarrassed. "Jesus Christ..." she sighed.

Aether banged on the door. "YOYO BENNETT MY MAN, WE GOT YOU A-" Aether felt his mouth being covered by Razor's hand. "Klee is asleep."

"My bad..anyways we got you a piano guide, and are you good in there?" Aether knocked again, no response.

"I guess we'll be going now, give this to Bennett when he's out, I apologize for the trouble-"

"Hey Bennett, you having diarrhea? Is it one of those days?" Aether pressed his mouth on the door.

"Aether! That is impolite to ask! We'll be leaving now-"

"It's okay if its one of those days Bennett. Or are you having constipation issues? IS IT BOTH?" Aether kept banging on the door.

"Who has constipation issues?!" Lisa walked out of her room, then noticed Aether and Lumine.

"...When did you two get here?"

Lumine buried her face in her hands out of embarrassment. "Ma'am, I am so sorry. We wanted to give Bennett something and we knew he stayed here for the night, so we came because your house is closer to ours and-"

"Don't worry about it cutie. So anyways, who has constipation issues? I'll get some prunes, those are great in fiber!"

"Oh yeah Bennett's been in there for a while, I'm started to think he has diarrhea or constipation problems....again."Aether snickered.

"Oh dear, again?! I'll go make something for you all, something with fiber. " Lisa ran downstairs to the kitchen.  

Meanwhile, Bennett was a mess, but this was better than them knowing he was crying. Still, it was embarrassing. He had to say something before things got out of hand. 

"I'm just thinking, thats all." He finally muttered out a response.

"Oh thank god you're okay. lets just go tell Lisa that and we'll be on our way, come on Aeth- AETHER." Lumine grabbed him by the neck. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"It seems they have very nice valuables, I was just observing them." Aether sheepishly said. "So, Razor, how was your date with Benny boy?" 

"D-Date...?" Razor's eyes widened. "We just hung out-"

"Aether." Lumine was obviously pissed. The aura around her changed. "You're gonna get it." She looked at him with eyes that stabbed him like a knife.

A/N: im so sorry u had to wait over 2 weeks aaaaaaa things have been really busy aaaa. Im in a rush rn so pls correct me on any mistakes like always. anyways take care everyone!!