[ Part 9: Loudness ]

Bennett woke up with a cold sweat on his back, and an obnoxious ringing.

"Jesus Christ..the hell- what the..?" He checked his surroundings, seeing that he was no longer on Razor's front doorstep anymore. He was now, in Razor's bed. The stack of pancakes sat next to him on the nightstand that he remember's building with Razor when they were in middle school. God, the thing's he'd do to go back to middle school.

A sudden tapping came from the closed door that separated the room and the staircase. 

"Hon.. are you alright?" A woman's voice came from the other side. How comforting and motherly it was.

Then, Jean had walked in. She had a worried expression written all over on her face, and Klee followed after her, plopping onto the bed, and grabbing my face.

"Is Benny okay? You fell on the porch like this!!" Klee then demonstrated by throwing herself onto the carpet floor.

"Ah! Be careful Klee! We don't need another one passing out!" Jean picked up Klee to keep her detained from throwing herself everywhere.

"Hah.. its nice to see you guys, but may I ask where R-" Before Bennett could finish his sentence, that said person walked in. 

"Bennett.. is alright?" His gaze softened as Razor came inside. Yet it was so awkward at the same time.

Then reality struck him. He passed out in front of Razor! God, he wouldn't be able to let this go for the next 10 years.

"I guess I'll just leave you two alone for now, cmon Klee, lets go watch some TV." Jean left the room with Klee, and Bennett kinda wishes she didn't, because as soon as she did, the silence and awkwardness was louder than ever. It filled the room and left Bennett with such an uncomfortable feeling, and he knew Razor felt the same due to the face he had. They both blankly stared at each other. 

"So....." Razor began.

"So......" Bennett's heart was racing. How could this day get any more embarrassing?

A/N: holy shit its been a year. im not even gonna lie I had completely forgotten abt this. time rlly flies! im so sorry for not uploading ik theres been some people waiting, and I am also waiting to get yelled at! the way some of u are still waiting for new chapters, im sooo sorry. buttt ANYWAYZ! new chapters soon! and hopefully ill upload weekly if I have time.im sorry this one is short iohfigy buttt I hope its good? anywayzzz have a good day every1!!!