[Part 8: Gordon Ramsey who? ]

Bennett kept overthinking that whole week. He hasn't talked to Razor in 4 whole days. Maybe he should apologize for it. He traced the keys of his new piano that Xingqiu had let him use. Small dust bunnies stuck to his fingers like glue. Maybe a song would be nice for Razor. No- he can't just embarrass himself like that.

After an hour of rolling on his bed, screaming in his pillow, and pacing the floors, he decided. The ultimate gift. He grabbed his phone and started to dial a number. 

"Please come over. Its an emergency."

"PANCAKES!" He smiled at Xiangling, with some of the many ingredients in his hands. 

"P-Pancakes?" She cocked her head. " I thought you said it was an emergency- and it supposed to be a special gift. "

Bennetts smile immediately faded. He knew pancakes were too basic. What was left of his ego crushed, and the chances of him ever trying to impress someone again were very bleak.

As soon as Xiangling saw Bennett's optimistic face turn into a despairing one, she quickly apologized and started to get the measurements for the ingredients. "SORRY! I didn't mean it like that.. I'm just not used to cooking something so easy! I'm sure Razor will like it." She pat him on the back and started to work on the tasty gift.

Bennett's aura was brighter and he now was trying to ask Xiangling what she needed help with. 

"Can you get me two teaspoons of vanilla and put it into the batter while I try and find the pans and cooking spray?" 

"Yes Ma'am!" 

He grabbed something that looked slightly bigger than a teaspoon, but he thought it was okay. He was tired anyways, so he didn't bother to think about how the label on the handle was spelled differently.

Xiangling took notice and said, "Is that really a teaspoon?" As Bennett put the last spoon of vanilla into the batter.

"Yes- I think."

Xiangling grabbed the spoon and she screeched. "You grabbed a TABLESPOON."

"OH NO- I'm so sorry I swear that was my fault, I'm really tired right now and you know-"

Xiangling sighed and pat his shoulder. "It's alright buddy, amateur mistake.But Now we just have to add twice of the ingredients into the batter."

"No problem!"

Xiangling and Bennett started making the pancakes, Xiangling of course, was the only one who actually knew what she was doing, meanwhile Bennett got distracted and burned half of the batter. Xiangling managed to be patient through all of it, and taught him how to make pancakes without burning all of them. 

As they were finishing up, Xiangling was about to leave, when Bennett grabbed her arm and said, "Oh my god thank you so much bestie, I don't know what I would've done without you." He hugged her and smiled so hard.

She smiled back and shook his hand. "Just what friends do! I'm glad I could help." She waved bye to him and left his house. Now it was time for the ultimate gift.

Bennett wrapped the pancakes in a cute wrapper, then put a cloth over it, with dog prints. He started making his way to Razors house, his head racing and his heart about to thump out of his chest. 

He stood at the porch of Razor's home, preparing himself. This is it Bennett, this is your chance to tell him how you feel and apologize, don't be a baby.

As he was about to knock on the door, a huge swing came from it almost crashed into Bennett, slightly knocking him over. Luckily, the pancakes didn't fall.

"I've been waiting for you."

A/N: HOLY SHITTT im so sorry I haven't been active I forgot this fanfic existed HELP- this is all I could write for now since im tired asf and I have homework to do and missing assignments- winter break is coming up though so maybe ill write a Christmas special :) anyways im so sorry I haven't been updating recently, and have a good day y'all!!!!!!!!