[ Part 3: Just Friends ]

"Please Razor- don't make me learn all about pianos...I'm already tired enough as it is." Bennett groaned.

Razor sighed, "Ok..sorry."

"NONONO- you didn't do anything! Don't apologize Razor!" Bennett tried to reassure him.

"Oh..okay." Razor got up to go get the remote so they could maybe watch some tv. As he was trying to grab it, there was something at the top of his shelf that was about to fall. It looked heavy. 

"RAZOR WAIT-" Bennett grabbed Razor's hand, trying to pull him away from the falling object. Razor lost his balance and landed on top of Bennett.

There was an awkward silence as Razor looked down at Bennett. Razor was keeping his calm while Bennett was an absolute mess.

"U-Uhm.." He could feel his heart about to explode out of his chest. Razor on the other hand, was unamused.

Razor got off of Bennett, dusted himself off, and put on Adventure Time, their favorite show. Bennett just looked at Razor in silence. Are they not gonna talk about what just happened? Maybe it was for the best that they didn't.

After all, he knew they'd only be friends, and nothing more. Just two good buddies, having a good time. It pained Bennett, especially since he had a crush on Razor ever since 6th grade. As a joke, he put Razor's name on his phone as, "future boyfriend". Now, the only thing he ever wished for was to remove the "future". 

Oh well, it was better than Razor not being in his life at all. It still hurt a bit, but whatever. He didn't even know if Razor liked boys or not. Maybe because he never bothered to ask? Bennett felt like it would make Razor uncomfortable if he did ask, but maybe he would actually have a chance if he knew. 

"Hey Razor...you like boys.? Like, in a romantic way." Bennett said. A few seconds after, he realized how weird that might've sounded, especially if thats your best friend asking that question. "You don't have to respond! Just curious ha-"

"I guess. I don't really care about someones gender....as long as they're nice."

Suddenly, Bennett's eyes lit up. So he really did have a chance huh? Without thinking, he asked, "So..do you have a crush on anybody?"

There was a silence in the room. Razor looked as if he was thinking of something to say. 

"Maybe.." Razor finally spoke.

Bennett's eyes lit even more. "WHO? WHO IS IT?" 

Razor stayed silent for a moment, and ignored his question. Maybe he isn't ready to tell him. Bennett slouched down in disappointment, and kept watching Adventure Time. They didn't speak for the rest of the time there. Bennett could feel himself drifting off, and soon fell asleep.

A/N: ok this is just a filler chapter I think more of the Rannett stuff is gonna happen next chapter or smth- IDK. anyways I hope u enjoyed this chapter its a bit rushed so if theres any mistakes feel free to call me out on it! take care everyone <3