Chapter 11

Saturday

I don't know what I'm gonna do about the winter formal. Is there any reason for me to go? I don't have a date nor do I have a friend to go with. Everybody already has a date, at least everybody decent. I get a call from Taylor, should I answer? I decide to pick it up.

"What do you want?" I say.

"Look I'm sorry, I just wanted to fit in and I'm sorry," she says.

I laugh."Oh so you think that after you trick me you can just say that you're sorry? Well no, I'm sorry you're such a jerk! Goodbye Taylor."

I hang up the phone. I can't believe her, but I think I know how to get back at her. There's this guy I know, we're just friends, but it could really make Taylor mad.

"Hey Ed," I say.

"Hey Pam, what's going on? I haven't talked to you in a while," he says.

"I'm not doing too great. My friend stabbed me in the back and took my date to the winter formal," I tell him.

"That's terrible," he says.

"I was wondering if you could come with me, just as a friend? It's on Friday," I say.

"Yeah, I'd love to go. I'll see you then,"  he says.

"I'll see you then, bye," I say.

Oh my god. Taylor is gonna be so jealous. Ed is way cuter than Brad and he's the most popular senior at Edgewood High. Even though me and Ed have just been friends I've kinda had a thing for him, I just hope it's not gonna be too awkward since we haven't seen each other in over a year. It's gonna be one special night on Friday when I get to see Taylor's when I walk into the school with Ed.

The ColdрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ