Chapter 18: The Unsinkable Titanic

We scuffed onto the OINK of the OINK that OINK already knew ERI OINK and got in OINK just before the OINK took out.

"Looks like they just OINKED someone's OINK ship," OINK observed.

"OINK" BEN OINK asked. "Didn't they OINK it out or OINK it or something?" CAT OINK nodded, disappointed at OINK.

Lol 😂 🤣😂

We scuffed onto the back part of the ship that Erica already knew somehow and got in just before the boat took out.

"Looks like they just hijacked someone's cruise ship," Catherine observed.

"Hijacked?" I asked. "Didn't they rent it out or buy it or something?" Catherine nodded, disappointed at me.

"Of course not, this is Croder we're talking about. They probably wouldn't even spend a penny on the cheapest cruise ship in Egypt," Catherine said as we walked in the hallways. The cruise didn't exactly look as I thought. It was a lot sadder than I thought. They made the once clean Princess boat into a dirty area. The boat had mud, old mold, and all sorts of disgusting stuff on it. But the inside of it was the opposite; the interior was shiny, friendly, and clean.

It looks like the room service didn't notice anything and kept cleaning, and the maids still swept the area every day. And so, the pools were still crystal clear, the buffet and bars were still full of foods and drinks, and let's say, Croder got the most oversized bedroom of all with a massive balcony with the whole cruise ship's view. There were game rooms with games that I know Mike would love to play, and there was plenty of food that Murray would love to feast on.

"Speaking of Murray," Erica started to say.

"How did you know I was thinking about Murray?" I asked.

"I'm a spy; it's my job to know things," Erica said with her usual calmness.

"Anyways, Murray's at the buffet table stuffing his face with barbecue chicken wings," Erica said, pointing to the buffet center across the hallways. We were all good enough spies to know that we shouldn't immediately spin our heads at Murray, giving away our spots, except Trixie, who exclaimed, "it's the guy who stole both of my M&M bags on the plane!"

"That's Murray indeed," Cyrus observed.

"So are we are just going to investigate the whole time, or me, Ben, and Mike can go to the game room?" Chip asked.

"Can it," Cyrus said, annoyed. "I didn't bring you along so you guys can go play Pac, man."

"We were going to play on one of the foosball tables," Mike said.

"I don't care if you're playing with a monkey in the game room!" Cyrus barked at him, and Mike shuddered back. "We're supposed to find the gold and get the CIA here!"