prologue

Gulf pov

  Mew I wanna see you  one last time before I close my eyes forever.

  Sorry for leaving even after promising you that I will get old with  you .I didn't  keep my promise . Will you forgive me .my brain was filled with this thoughts.

Just a few hours back I was all happy , jolly living like one of most happiest person. But everything turned upside down the moment I entered  my hospital parking lot.

As I was going to my car an old women came to me asking to help  her carry some bags to her car.

As I was helping her she sprayed something on my face .I tried to runaway .as I took few steps a man appeared infront of me .

Excuse m-me ( I was not able to form words my body is draining energy in no time I feel like going fatigue)

Can y-yyou sa-ave me ple ( I couldn't even complete those words my mind went black ) mew he was the last person to cross my mind . Am sorry mew am sorry I wish I could tell you how much I love you . Never ever In my dreams I thought I will love again .

Mew pov

I still can't come out of the daze  . My heart is beating very fast after the call from gulf few mins ago .he has so much effect on me .

45 mins ago

Its soo refreshing after a warm bath . I was lazing around on the couch .as I was about to take a nap my phone started ringing.

I groaned at the phone for disturbing my peaceful time but as soon as I saw the screen all my stress and sleep vanished .it's my love calling

Mew :- hey baby sup?

Gulf:- mew are you busy ?

Mew:- no sweetheart am all free for u
want me to pick you up from work?

Gulf :- no mew .I just called you because after my shift is done I wanna take you to a place .

Mew :- oh should  I get ready then ? By the way where r we going?

Gulf :- it's a surprise.

Mew :- as you wish.i will be waiting for you na!

Gulf ;- ok then I will get back to work see you soon.

Mew :- baby I miss you.( Even though you never reply to some of words i still love you)

Gulf:- me too babe .

   . With just those two words he warmed my heart . I was giggling to myself imaging his blushing cheeks.

Present
It past 6 now .gulf's shift  will be done by now it will take only 20 mins to reach .

Am standing near our front door . It's 8pm . I guess gulf has to attend emergency again . But why do I feel restless. Is he alright ? Am I overthinking . He informs me whenever there's an emergency .
   I called his mobile he isn't answering . My anxiety grew every passing minute

As I was unable to bear my upsetting heart .I went to my car starting it .I drove to gulf's hospital .

Receptionist:- hello sir mew . Is everything alright ?

Mew :- hello Lisa . Everything Is fyn .it's just gulf didn't return so I was getting restless. Is he still busy ?

( Receptionist expression morphed from smile to shock . Every passing minute my mind  is going crazy )

Receptionist :- sir mew  but sir gulf already signed off   3hrs ago . 

I called to his phone again but he isn't picking up .

Shit shit where r the hell r u baby with that I run into parking lot to get my car .

As I was passing I saw gulf's car .it's still parked normally . no trace of  anything . my heart was beating fast . Then I saw his phone on the ground opposite to his car.

With that my world collapsed.
Is he safe ? Did someone abduct him ? Where are you gulf ?