chapter 17

Gulf's pov

Finally I can relax now. Ufff my body feels sore . It was really a hectic week . But we managed to make the wedding as beautiful as possible. Maxtul loved the theme and they looked so happy. This tiring week was worth their happiness. They deserve to have a happy and perfectly planned wedding.

So let me tell you how did the wedding happen yesterday.mew lied to max that he arranged a date for both in so and so hotel and sent some clothes. When they were in cars he asked them to wear blindfolds. Then he managed to pull max to the venue . And guess what he removed the blindfolds when he was on the asile and tul was already walking down the asile with his mother.

The ruthless cold mafia don was crying rivers . It's was such a wonderful moment. It was when I saw me and mew in their places that's when I realised that I was planning my future with him . This 2 months were Nothing but the best days .

Max loved the wedding arrangement . They left for their honeymoon for 1 month. This time with no aphrodisiac. After managing everything I asked mew to drop me at my room .

I still didn't tell my parents about mew .I will tell them when they are back from their buisness trip.

And I also realised that am ready to take next step in our relationship. Yaa you guys guessed right. I know mew is holding back because he didn't want to rush things with me . But now am sure and ready to give myself to mew . I would be lying if I said am not scared . Because I was a top in my previous relationship but for mew am ready to sacrifice my ass .that's how much I trust him . I know he is loyal type .

After sleeping all day I woke at dinner time . Mark is not at home as he is busy with his internship nightshift.
When I checked my mobile I received 2 msgs from mew .

Mew:- let's go clubbing tomorrow night ?

Mew:- you can bring techno too.

Gulf:- okay no need to pick me up .

I informed techno about the clubbing thing he is so excited. I took rest until next day evening. Techno was already ready before even I could freshen up . After getting ready both of us left in my car .

The club was good . It was not too crowdy but it was damn noisy. Half of them are dead drunk already. It took me a while to identify mew in the crowd . When I reached the table I saw win , saint and zee their. Mew and zee were busy talking about something. The moment mew saw me he already rushed to hug before pulling me into his lap .

Win :- people in love stink .

Sammy :- stop rubbing on our faces that we are still single .

Saint :- you guys are jealous.
We were busy laughing and busy chattering. We danced alot and ofcourse they drunk .but I didn't drink because I have to drive us back.

By the time we reached our home techno was tipsy but I was sober . Mew helped me carry techno to his room . When we entered our room . I immediately pulled him into a passionate kiss. He responded by pulling my nape and holding my waist . I could taste whiskey on his lips. He bit my lip and evaded my mouth. Sucking my tongue , his kisses were enough to make me feel dizzy . We were lacking oxygen already but neither is ready to loose the fight . Finally I submitted and let his mouth dominate mine.  I pushed him on the bed and straddled him . Before I could open his shirt buttons he stopped me by holding my wrist .

Mew:- gulf not now . I don't think I can control myself when alcohol is in my system.

Gulf:- then dont control.
After taking a deep breath
Have sex with me mew .
His eyes were wide and his mouth was ajar.

Mew:- I would love to but not now gulf . Your drunk .

Gulf :- but mewww I didn't drink that
He didn't let me finish .

Mew:- it's already 2 in the morning you should sleep . I will go now . Lets meet tommorow for lunch.
I nodded at him .

Did I really get rejected.no no may be he taught I would regret it next day morning.but that was not the case . After that day I tried 3 times literally 3 times to take our makeout session to next step. But the moment I start doing the next step he will back off telling let's stop here or am tired.

I don't know what's wrong with him . Because am sure that he loves me so much I won't question his love just because he rejected my sex offer . But I have to find his insecurities and ignite the fire and let the horny beast take over .

Only one person can help me . It's my one and only bestfriend. Who is damn perfect to give advices .tonight I will ask him to help .

Gulf:- noooo help me please.

Techno:- what happened why are you like your verge at crying ?

Gulf:- I think am not handsome anymore . Am loosing my charm .

Techno:- what the hell happened ?

Gulf :- then why is mew rejecting to have sex with me .
Techno's face was damn funny . He looked like he saw a dinosaur.i smacked his head .

Gulf :- help me will you ?

Techno:- kanawut will stop whining and explain me everything from the start.

I explained him everything. After listening he said me to get ready . I obediently followed his instructions. That's how we ended up infront of a lingerie store .

Gulf :- now way techno . Am not a girl for godsake.

Techno:- if you want to get laid then listen to me that's it .

Ahhh seriously what have I gotten myself into . After roaming for 2 hrs we finally brought  a red lace G-string garter short .it's very exposing. Then we went to a clothing store where he brought me a white shirt which is ofcourse oversized. Then we went to a fucking  sex toys store to buy some lubes and condoms. Ufff finally we were back before mark reaches home. Now am really damn excited to see mew's reaction.
I even brought a special gift for mew I saw it while we're shopping. I didn't even wait a minute to buy it for him.

Somewhere in  US a boy looking in his 20's is holding mew's picture and talking to that picture.

"Don't worry mew i will come back . I will make you mine again . No one is going to take me away from you again . Just wait for few more days . I will come back to you and will never leave you " .

He laughs loudly looking at all the pictures that are sticked inside the room . The room was full of mew's picture .their was not even a single empty place . Even his bed covers and curtains and printed with smiling mew's pictures .

______________________________________
Hello everyone. Hope you all like this chapter. Actually this one was the 16th chapter I planned initially but during chapter 15 so Many asked that is mew top or bottom . So to clear their thoughts I wrote some matured content in the previous chapter. Sorry if you find typos . New charchter is going to come in next chapters so get ready and lastly next chapter will be the most awaited 18+😁 content chapter.get ready with some wipes😂. Stay safe stay happy.
Love you all ❤️💖.