chapter 18

Gulf's pov

Last night suddenly I received a call from our mom telling that my dad got into an accident . Me and mark left immediately. We reached hospital by early morning. My mom and sister were still in the lobby and my dad was in ICU. The doctor told us that he had some factures in limbs and ribs .and a small concussion in head . After 24hrs  he was shifted to private room .

In all this worries I forgot to text mew that I left to Korea .when I switched on my phone it was full of mew's msgs and calls. A total of 45 calls and 50+ msgs .

Gulf:- mew am sorry I forgot to inform you . I left to south korea . My dad met an accident so me and mark rushed here . I will be back after he recovered . Don't worry . Am a bit busy will talk you later . Love you babe take care ❤️.

I put my phone in silent and left to meet doctors.by the time I went to check my family. My mom told that dad was awake.

Gulf :- dad!!!! How can you be so careless. From now you should have a personal driver.

Dad:- they are not so Big injuries. My fine now .

We continued to chat till my dad slept . I told my mom and sister to take rest . Me and mark managed to take care .

Every day me and mew used to talk for few mins as he was busy with night shifts . We didn't spend much time . He used to text whenever he was free.

After 2 weeks as my dad was fine and mom told us to leave as we have our works . Me and mark left .
I texted mew that I was back to Bangkok.

Mark and techno left to somewhere . They told me they won't be back till night .

After cleaning my room I went to freshen up .I wore a shirt and a boxer . When I was out drying my hair I was shocked to see mew on bed .as I moved near him .

🔞🔥 Mature content ahead.

Mew's pov

I pulled him into my  lap .I started kissing those plump glossy lips.i settled on the bed properly and pulled him on to me . Our slow kisses turned into passionate ones. I reversed our position now am on top of him .
I started kissing his jaw and neck . Biting his skin and soothing it by sucking the same place .I asked him to remove his clothes .

He nodded his head and started removed his clothing.even I removed my shirt and pants. We both were in our boxers. I planted kisses all over his neck , shoulder . I started sucking place between neck and his jaw . Small moans escaped from his mouth . He started grinding his hips for more friction.i started sucking his pink buds.i missed licking them . I grazed my teeth while sucking them .his moans became louder.i rolled his buds between my index and thumb fingers.
I lowered my self and removed his boxer. His shaft sprung free.

Gulf's pov

He leans in and takes out his tongue, tickling the tip of my dick . He slobbers on it and the warm beads of saliva drip along my penis, scrotum and his hand.I’m exhaling fast, my heart is pumping, but my arousal level stabilizes. He takes my dick in his mouth. It makes no sense to me how amazing he is at sucking dick.he stood up with a devilish smile and kissed me again. He spits in his hand and wets his erection, then rubs it against mine. He starts jerking off both our shafts , sliding them together with his spit. They grind and glide and he tightens his grip. He picks up the pace. in no moment of time we both cum hard.

Then he slowly spreads my legs wide .

Gulf:- lube is in the second drawer of night stand.
Mew immediately rushed to get a lube  and condoms.He  Pumps some on his fingers .

Mew:- baby it will hurt in the beginning but I promise you will only have pleasure after that. Okay.

Gulf :- yes!!

Then he slowly started circling the lubed finger near my hole .I started taking deep breaths. I already read about this on internet. They said first time is gonna hurt a lot . He started stroking my member fastly while entering his finger .

I gasped at the intrusion. It stings but not that much.
Slowly he started moving his finger in and out . I started moaning loudly .it feels soo good .

Then he took my shaft into his mouth and bobbed his head fastly .I didn't even realise he entered 2 fingers and scissoring my hole. He stopped sucking my shaft .

I whined at the loss his hot mouth around my cock .

Mew :- I will continue only if you pinch your nipples.play with them for me baby .

I started doing as he said.fuck this feels damn good .he started bobbing his head fastly .I was almost nearer when his fingers touched my prostrate .I came in his mouth . He licked me neatly . He stood up wore a condom and lubed his member . He propped his body on his elbows and  started kissing me passionately.

Mew's pov

I slowly started to insert myself in that pink  little hole. He was very  tight . It was damn though  for me to not cum right then and their. His eyes became teary . He was bitting his lower lips. I settled completely inside him .and gave him time to adjust my size .

After few minutes he asked me to move.i rotated my hips . He was  holding onto my shoulders tightly. I pick up a slow pace . His moans turned louder when I hit his special spot.

Gulf:- baby their again . Harder  please.
How can I say no to such a sweet request.i angled myself and started ramming into his hole fastly and roughly. He was moaning , whimpering under me. His nails digging into my back . I can feel my orgasm build up . With my other hand I started stroking his shaft at the same  pace . Within few minutes I came in the condom . He came between us.i pulled myself out removed the condom . I slowly carried him to bathroom . After showering together. I helped him put on some clothes and we both drifted to dreamland.

Someone's pov

Yaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am back to Thailand. It's been 2 years. If it wasn't my father who forcefully took me away to US and Locked me their . I would have been happily married to my phi mew by now .
My mew am back now . Let's be happily together forever.

______________________________________
Hello everyone. Hope you all like this chapter. Sorry if you find any typos. And am really sorry for updating this late guys as I told you all my exam is in 45 days more and I have a ton of portion to complete. So I don't think I will be able to upload regularly. Am really sorry for that . And I will try to end this book by this month if only my schedule won't clash . Once I complete this book am gonna take a break and after my exam I will start 3 other books I have already planned the plot and characters. Please do vote and comment. Stay safe stay happy .
Love you all ❤️💖.