chapter 16

Gulf's pov

We started preparing for the wedding  . It's already been 3 days we have three more days to complete the venue . This is really tiring. But its   worth their happiness.

I did get leave . No violence just a small threat to my Dean and he granted me 2 weeks leave . I think I should use this mafia card every now and then .haha the man sent by tul literally scared the shit out of my Dean .

I was out of my thoughts when mew approached with a confused expression.

Mew:- gulf can chose between this to ?
He pointed his index and middle finger towards me  . Is he asking me to choose one finger ?

Gulf:- why are you a 5 year old or what ?

Mew:- choose first later we can discuss.

Gulf :- okay inder finger .

Mew:- yes!!! Even I was thinking about that only .

Gulf :- but what was that about ?

Mew:- oh I was just confused between flavors for wedding cake . The index one was for chocolate and middle finger for red velvet .
I just looked at him in disbelief. Like seriously he is 27year old that to a surgeon .oh my god.

Gulf :- baby are you sure your top ?

I asked him because yaa Ofcourse he is dominant when it gets intimate. But look at his normal behaviour he is all sweet cute and fluffy . He emits that bottom aura 😂 . I guess I should read more bl novels so  I can  understand .

He  didn't even utter a single word but started pulling me towards the car .

Gulf :- mew where are we going ?

Mew :- let me clear your doubts first.
Shit shit did I press wrong button . Ahhh my mouth . I guess techno's loose tongue is spreading like a virus  to everyone nearby .

Mew's pov

I opened the back seat door . First I sat and pulled gulf into my lap . He literally doubts me . Oh my god .he was shocked more like surprised by my action . I didn't even give him time to respond I just attached my lips onto those plump ones . Fuck those lips literally drive me insane .

My whole body tingled, the feel of my frame leaning on gulf's as his arms wrapped around me . I pulled him  more closer  claiming his mouth again, hungry and intense, until his knees gave in. By the time gulf  became aware of mew's  fingers, they had already slipped under his shirt, his skin smooth and radiating heat.

As if time had sopped right there, as they sat propped in his car, glued to one another. As if no one else existed and there was no risk of anyone watching the show.

Third person pov

Gulf started grinding his hips for more friction between their hard-on's .mew started kissing gulf's jaw and the region between his over sensitive ears and neck . Just the kiss and feathery touches are making him feel ecstasy .

Mew started pinching those pink buds . Rolling them between his fingers. Gulf was already a moaning mess. Mew licked his nipples wetting them . As mew started sucking harder on the nipples gulf came hard in his pants .

Still on his high panting hard . Mew held him tightly rubbing his back to calm him down . It took him more than 10 mins to stabilize .he looked at mew tiredly.

Mew:- how about you sleep here I will drive you home . It's already evening and today's work is almost done .

Gulf nodded his head without uttering a single word.

Mew:- do you want to change i have spare clothes with me .

Gulf :- yes
After giving gulf spare pants and boxer he left the car to inform the organizer that they are leaving.when he returned to car gulf changed and already sleeping in the passanger seat.
After settling in his seat he slowly stroked gulf's cheek and pecked his forehead.

Gulf's pov

Fuck all my doubts are kicked out of the window the moment he pulled me into his lap. It was damn intense.i didn't expect to reach my orgasm that soon that to just by kissing and sucking . I can still hear my heart beating loudly.didnt expect the cute panda to turn into an alpha . Uffff I really can you is tricks in future . But I have to accept the dominant mew is damn hot for sure .

I just changed and closed my eyes . I didn't sleep . I felt mew's hand stroking my cheeks and a soft peck on my forehand. How can I not fall for this man . He is  cute + hot . I think I saved a whole country in my previous life .I woke up when my phone started ringing it's phi tul .

Gulf :- hello phi tul .

Tul:- gulf how's everything going on there.

Gulf :- phi tul stop worrying almost 50% work is done .

Tul:- oh that's good to here .

Gulf :- by the way how is the drug working ?

Tul:- rip my ass gulf but it's the only way .
I burst laughing loudly even  startling mew.

Gulf:- don't worry use the cream i gave you with the box . It heals your skin .

Tul:- ya am using it but this drug doubled the tiger's strength.ufff
Before tul could reply i heard max calling tul with sweet endearments.

Gulf :- phi tul go I guess your tiger is hungry again . All the best . 3 more rough nights to goo.

Tul:- yaa bye bye hope mew pops your cherry soon .

Gulf:- phii byee.
I cut his call. I couldn't stop laughing tears prickled my eyes.

Mew:- baby share with me na what's so funny ?

Gulf :- do you know what idea did I gave to phi tul to keep phi max busy ?

Mew:- did you guys kidnapped my brother or refused to have sex ?
Which one .

Gulf :- I just asked tul to give small  amount of aphrodisiac drug every mrng with breakfast.
Mew abruptly stoped the car. If not the seatbelt I would have got hurted .

Gulf :- what the fuck baby ?

Mew:- you seriously gave him that drug .
I nodded my head at him laughing evilly .

Mew:- I pity phi tul .

Gulf :- don't worry they are eating good food and I suggested him medicine. Let them enjoy their pre wedding honeymoon.

Mew:- can we also have it ?
He asked me cheekly wiggling his eye brows and licking his lips.

Gulf :- shoo shoo you pervert .

We left to my room while cracking jokes about tul and max .

______________________________________
Hello everyone. Hope you guys like this chapter . Sorry if you find typos. Tbh I really like maxtul pair after mewgulf . The couple are hot and dashing . Please do vote and comment. Stay safe stay happy .
Love you all ❤️💖.