chapter 14

Mew's pov

I just sent gulf with my parents. I don't want to send him in a cab his safety is damn important for me . But a little part of me scared because my possessive dad may scare off gulf .

I was sitting on the chair outside the ICU because they still didn't transfer phi max into the private room .

Tul:- so are you gonna na tell me about that cute boyfie or not?

Mew:- phiii. Why are you lying you already know that me and gulf are seeing each other right.i know phi max might have already told you didn't he ?

Tul:- Hahah so you know that he did background check on gulf . Aren't you angry ?

Mew:- am not angry .so now tell me what happened?I know he isn't that careless to get injured . He took training since he was 7.

Tul:- it was pleng . She wants me back itseems .

Mew:- aoow that bitch am gonna kill her .

Tul:- relax she is already captured by our men. Don't worry lets meet her this weekend .

Mew:-phi when will he wake up.

Tul:- they are already shifting him to private room na let's wait and see.
I nodded at phi tul.

Mew:- dad won't scare gulf right ?

Tul:- that old man  scared the shit out of me
When he found about me and your brother. Atlast he was like
"I just wanted to test you don't take it seriously"
That's what he told me .

Mew:- I still remember that day . you made phi max to sleep on the couch for 1 week .

Our conversation was stopped when the nurses wheeled phi max to private room .after settling him properly they told us to press the button under the bed when he wakes up.

I asked phi tul to sleep on couch as he was already tired because of this issues. I just sat beside phi max bed holding his hand.

He scared me to death by getting injured today. I didn't know when I slept but I was woke up listening to laughter. What did I miss ?I slowly woke up rubbing my eyes .i saw my mom and gulf laughing about something. My dad and phi tul are not here .I tried sleeping again even if the position was uncomfortable.but I can feel someone combing my hair with fingers. I snapped my head in the direction only to see phi max smiling widely at me .

Mew:- phi you woke up . Let me call the doctor first. Are you feeling thirsty.
I was blabbering non-stop.due to excitement.

Gulf :- mew stop it baby he woke up an hour ago and even doc checked his wound already.

Max:- mew why did you sleep in this position all night ?
I don't know what to answer him .

Max:- are you still angry at me ?

Mew:- I hate you phi I hate you so much . Didn't I tell not to get into this dirt but you didn't listen to me . What would have happened if the bullet hit on any of your vital organs ? If you care about me you wouldn't get into this business.

Max :- mewie relax am alive right . Why are you overthinking ? I was just distracted and didn't expect her to shoot .

Tul:- will you just shut up max . Ofcourse he will overthink. You should have seen his face last night when he got to know you were injured. He was literally crying buckets.

Max:- tul please not you baby .

I couldn't continue the argument because gulf pulled me out with him.

Mew:- what happened gulf why did you pull me here ?

Gulf:- dumb mew let the couple spend some time alone . Some or the other were their . Let them have some private time .

I nodded understanding him .then I remembered about last night.

Mew:- did my father scare you gulf ?

Gulf:- no why will he do that .we just had a conversation that's it.

Slowly I snaked my arms around his waist .
Mew:- soo we are boyfriends right ? I asked him softly .

Gulf :- do you want me to prove ?
I nodded at him excitedly

He checked sideways for people . When he confirmed the hall way is empty . He pecked on my lips and ran away .

Gulf:- my patients are waiting byeeee!!!!!!

Did he just kiss me ?I was just standing their still shocked . I didn't expect him to kiss . I was just teasing him . Let's take this slow . I want to enjoy every moment with him .

Mom:- mew why are you standing here and laughing to yourself ?

Mew:- Nothing mom let's get In.

I just sat on couch as they were discussing something. But I was still laughing about the kiss our first kiss .

Tul:- mew stop laughing like that you look like a maniac.

Mew:- phiii tul am so so happy .
I was grinning ear to ear.

Max :- what's the reason ? Is it because am safe .

I just smirked at max
Mew:- who said am happy about you ? I don't care about . Your life your wish . Am just happy about my boyfriend.

But to be honest I was happy for both reasons one was phi max being safe and later is gulf being my boyfriend now .

Dad :- did you just hear honey. Last night someone was crying about their phi max .

Mom:- yaaa

I just ignored their words and texted my baby .

Mew:- hey babyyyy let's go on date .
Gulf:- how about this weekend ? Will you be free ?
Mew:- sure!!!!!by the way am leaving to work see you after my shift . Love you 💖❤️.
Gulf:- take care may be love you too .

____________________________________

Hello everyone. Hope you all like this chapter. Sorry for typos. Am having exams from tommorow but I will try to update don't worry . Please do vote and comment.stay safe stay happy .
Love you all ❤️💖.