Chapter 20

Chapter 20

They were disturbed by some fake coughs made by Re
Re: now if u guys r done staring each other u may leave for club
Sidsalyaz: Hehe😅
They left for club on their bikes
Bike sitting Arrangements
Sidneet,Fainat,Rinushka
Sidneet Side
Sid was again going to do the bike trick but this time Avu herself hugged him by is waist n rested her head on his back Sid got surprised but at the same time was internally jumping from happiness. After sometime they reached the club as they entered all boys were drooling over Avu she felt a little uncomfortable Sid noticed this n protectively wrapped his arms around her shoulders she gave him a confused look but he smiled she smiled back. Ri n Jan noticed this.
Jan Pov
Now I'm damn sure Sid is in love with sissy I'll ask him today itself
They all went to their drinks section n sat. All ordered some drinks for themselves. Suddenly a guy came n started flirting with Avu(I'll use G for the Guy)
G: OMG someone call the cops👮
Avu: why what happened
G(flirty): looking so beautiful n hot is a crime isn't it? So the cops should come right?(Avu felt disgusted but didn't show n faked a smile)
G: So beautiful wanna dance with me(sid barged in between)
Sid: No she won't dance with n u can get lost now
G: who r u her boyfriend I guess but dude don't be so selfish we can share her she is so hot--(before he could continue he received a punch on his nose n the one to punch him was obviously our hero Sid, Sid grabbed his collar n punched his stomach)
Sid(angrily): u dare say anything bad about her I'll not leave u in one piece & now just go away n don't show me ur face if u wanna be alive(G left)
Avu unknowingly felt happy that Sid beated the boy for her. After sometime they music changed to a romantic one. Sid went near avu
Sid(smile): Wanna dance with me
Avu(smile): sure
They went to the dance.Sid kept his one hand on her waist n pulled her closer she felt butterflies oh sorry a full zoo in her stomach. She kept her one hand on his shoulder n the intervened his hand. And they started swaying to the music.
And they started swaying to the music both of them were lost in the moment. For a moment they both forgot all their problems & just got drowned in each others eyes.

They both were brought out of their trance by loud claps of everyone. They went back to their friends n saw them smirking
Faisu(teasing): Some people were so lost in the moment or shall I say lost in each others eyes that they forgot the entire surroundings
Anu(teasing): ya
Avu(blushing hardcore): guys I'm going to washroom. Saying this she ran away. All except Sid laughs.
Sid(blush):guys pls yaar stop it. Faisu was about to say something but his phone rang so he went away to talk. Rinushka went to dance. Only sidjann were left n sid was drinking something(idk what he was drinking for now that's not important so leave it😂)
Jan: Sid
Sid: ya
Jan: so I don't like to beat around the bush so I'm directly asking u do u love sissy I mean do u love Avu. Sid spitted the drink & started coughing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye